idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Spider,shut up...you already have a nook Tablet! :):D

Samsung Galaxy Note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
yoyogma,no joke.....when the day is over, the member here will help me to choose who to give it to!

Samsung Galaxy Note

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Yes I own two tablets, and If I win I want you to send the tablet to Weebee. I have also entered the Ainol Novo 7 Aurora Tablet give away, if I was to win it, I will give it to yoyogma, it's very nice of you to give away such a gift, and it should get in hands of those that could get the most out of the gift.

Thank You
Vampirefo

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Ok great,Weebee son will get a new tablet then we'll see if we can do something for the twins, may be if we do a collection among us..
Weebee post your address in my mailbox, I'll definately will ship it this week.:)

Samsung Galaxy Note

yoyogma

Apr 1, 2012
Wow that was exciting. I want to say thanks idontknow for giving us a chance at winning your Nook and congratulations to vampirefo. It was kind of you to offer the Aurora tablet but I have to say it’s one thing to try to win a tablet and another to accept donations. I know you mean well idontknow and I really do appreciate the thought and your kindness but I just can’t accept donations. I know it sounds about the same but to me it’s not. If there were another chance at winning a tablet I would be one the first to enter but that would be as far as it would go. Please accept my apology if I mislead anyone. Sincerely yoyogma. PS: My babies will have their tablet by Christmas if I don’t win one sooner.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
I'm disabled & live on benefit, my wife is also disabled & we have a teenaged son who wants ipad,iphone,macbook blah blah coz his mates all have them. He wanted my old mid703(tho' I know he would get so frustrated with it it would end up in the bin) but I had to sell that to help pay for this tab. If that ain't desperate enough. They're now looking at stopping my disability living allowance! I can't afford batteries let alone a new or used tab!!!!! Hope I don't sound too desperate?

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

Weebee

Dec 1, 2011
Thank you! My son will be so surprised! And I'm making a pledge as well. I also entered the other contest and if I win I will donate that to the twins.

Last edited:

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Hmmmm....... April fools - well let me give it a try. If you want to make a difference in somebody's life then send it to Africa. I would be happy to cover the freight and give it over to Bombolulu Workshops and Cultural Center.

I have writen about this project before. They teach disbled people new skills to enable them to live a normal life. (.:  APDK - Bombolulu Cultural Centre   :.). I am sure that a tablet would make a huge difference. We need to pimp it up with some books etc. but again I will take care of that.

If I am the lucky winner I will post the pictures here on the forum :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
$ARROW#~2.GIF
The contest is over, and
the winner has been notified!

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
What a good contest. Don't know how I originally missed this. I just "development" NT last Monday. This would have been perfect to root/custom ROM etc before passing on.

Since I missed the opportunity win it, hack it and reship it, feel free to drop by the Nook Tablet sub-forum for help in getting it "opened up."

:D

JP

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I didn't ship it yet so if Weebee wants a Google market on it and doesn't know how and wants you to do it, I can send it to you and them you ship it to Weebee.

Samsung Galaxy Note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Wow that was exciting. I want to say thanks idontknow for giving us a chance at winning your Nook and congratulations to vampirefo. It was kind of you to offer the Aurora tablet but I have to say it’s one thing to try to win a tablet and another to accept donations. I know you mean well idontknow and I really do appreciate the thought and your kindness but I just can’t accept donations. I know it sounds about the same but to me it’s not. If there were another chance at winning a tablet I would be one the first to enter but that would be as far as it would go. Please accept my apology if I mislead anyone. Sincerely yoyogma. PS: My babies will have their tablet by Christmas if I don’t win one sooner.

It wasn't a donation,Yoyogma...I would have gone through churches or schools for that.It was a gift because it was a gift to me and we don't sell gifts where I come from.
gloria

Samsung Galaxy Note