NOOKcolor Accessories

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I found this little speaker, super portable, works with one AA battery and it amplifies the sound of the nook a lot.I love it.
4122be7b-c937-e900.jpg

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
I found this little speaker, super portable, works with one AA battery and it amplifies the sound of the nook a lot.I love it.
4122be7b-c937-e900.jpg

Where....?Did you find it?

;)And I love the pic Gloria, you just don't quit do ya.

ShutterPeep

May 3, 2011
4122be7b-c937-e900.jpg

What speaker? Where is it? oh nevermind. Err... I was too distracted hmmmmm

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Sorry guys, I really didn ' t mean to flush you.....Local I promiseI didn ' t know there was the reflecton of the photographer in my nook until now, that I read all the comments. I took the pic with my phone,and I inserted it here with the phone that is so small that I didn' t see the reflection. It' s actually a great pic...I couldn 't have done better if I tryed to! This should answer your question Shorty Red, yes the nook was off.!@ Local Stain - I bought this cute speaker in a store that sells shoes and bags and accesdories for the IPad...this is meant for the Ipad. The name of the company is - iLuv- ,you might find it on the internet, I forgot the store name, it' s part of a chain here in Florida, I don'T know if you can find it there but if you really want one, I' ll send you one,if you don' t find it on the internet. I' m going to check the name of the store also.Gloria

Last edited:

gadgetrants

Staff member
Sep 22, 2010
Gloria! Really, I'm a married man. :mad: Oh well, can you have your "photographer" PM me their email address?

-Matt

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
Well Gloria your mistake made a good picture. And stirred up a little excitement here. 8) That is a great screen saver... 8) Oh buy the way I did finale visit your cafe, stopped and got some coffee on the way to work. LOL!!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Matt,if this is what it takes to get you back here among us...any time!
!Gloria

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Hope you enjoyed the show Shorty,at the cafe de Nook...no,not talking about mine, I'm talking about Local Stain's WNT( Wedn. night at the theater).

Gg

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
Gloria I do have a question. That ILuv speaker stand are the speakers very load? And can you get those everywhere?

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Shortyred, I believe you are asking about the dock with speakers, this one.I bought it at Sears for $14.99.
The company name is-iHome-and if you want to try online the model is: iHM9. It uses 4AA batteries and the sound is strong,I have to lower it at night, it's great!
4122be7b-cb28-0503.jpg