not sure if right place

kulk21

May 8, 2012
Ok i am total noob at tabs, i got gpad mg701 yesterday it was ok till it batery didnt turn flat and now i cant boot it up, it shows tht batery is charging but nothing is hapening still cant start it, when i try reset nothing hapens just reset tablet and start recharge after couple sec but it wont boot... Pls help duno wht to do. . .

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 4, 2010
Hello and welcome!

How long have you been charging it? It may be that the tablet will need a bit of reserve before it can power on and it may not be able to power on while charging (have to unplug, power on and then plug back in to resume charging)...

Keep us posted!

kulk21

May 8, 2012
ok curently i am charging it on my pc, before tht i charged it with usb charger since i got chinese one in pack and cant use it . . . but charging it self is legit everythng is as should be but i cant start it . . . i duno for how long it charged . . . but today was on and charging but it didnt i mean it showed tht it's charging but when i plug out charger it says batery low. . .

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hi kulk, welcome. One thing about tablets is they generally require a higher rate of charge than a computer usb port can provide. This is measured in amps and many charging ports and older chargers only use 0.5 amps but tablets usually require 1-2 amps to charge. If you can't use the charger that came with your device try and find a usb port wall charger that says it will charge an iPad (or specifies 1-2 amp output).

JP

J

jimbo7630

Which Country are you in, kulk, usually Chinese made chargers are supplied with an adaptor for the country they send it to. If you didn't get one you should be able to purchase one very cheaply for your household sockets. Plus, it will supply the correct Amperage for the tablet.

kulk21

May 8, 2012
iput. 100-240v/60hz 200ma
output. 5.0v-700ma

thts wht says on my usb charger tht i use for phone and now for tablet since i cant use stok one. . . It is also made in chine since my phone is zte racer

J

jimbo7630

700ma is not really enough, it's only approximately threequarters of an Amp Look at the one supplied with the Tablet and compare it.

kulk21

May 8, 2012
is there so0me program for pc tht can transform usb to 2a :) dam i close to eating damn thing . . . i should taken Sega mega drive and play mario as normal ppl -.-

J

jimbo7630

Yo won't find such a program, kulk. what does your charger, the one for the tablet, look like, and what are the secifications printed on it?

Edit: which country are you in??

kulk21

May 8, 2012
serbia. and charger tht i got says
input. 100/240v 0.3amax 50-60hz

output 5v-2a

Made in CHINA -.-

J

jimbo7630

Until you can get an adapter you will have to charge the tablet for a VERY long time before trying to switch it on.

kulk21

May 8, 2012
okay by some damn miracle i found some adapter for stock charger and put it on charge now i will come back in hour to update hope it works. . .

kulk21

May 8, 2012
Guys just whana say if u come to serbia i am takin u all to diner and we wont be eaitng my tab since it works now thank god and especaly thank u guys :))))