Note Apps on the Cloud

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
Anyone using Evernote or Google Docs? Or one of the others? Just wondering what you guys think of cloud notes. I first started using Evernote years back when I had Palm. That was the best there was then. But since Google Docs came out I find myself using it more and more because of its ease of use. Now I have moved all my Evernote documents over to Google and deleted the Evernote app. No point in using both, never could remember which one had what in it.

With the last update to Google Docs it is far better and easy to navigate. And it works better with Documents-to-Go. Also frees up memory on the device. Plus being able to access your documents from any computer.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
I use both, I agree that docs is deifintely better for full notes that become docs, but IMHO Evernote is still king for notes and clippings.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Tablet Forum

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
Yes, I guess you are right. There are aspects of Evernote that Docs may not have. Only I have not needed these functions. For my needs Docs fulfills everything so far. Most of what I do is uploading Word and Excel sheets that are already complete.

I guess I am really looking for a reason to keep Evernote.