Novo 7 Paladin [Knight] I have a good WIFI signal, but cannot get a data connection.

Feb 9, 2012
Greetings: For some reason that I can't remember now, haha, I did a hardware reset on my Novo 7 Paladin. Upon doing so, I found that the tablet lost its touch-screen capability. So I upgraded the firmware from the shipped ICS to ICS 4.0.3 It now works great except for one serious problem: even though I have a good wifi signal, I cannot get a data connection! So I cannot get Internet access anymore. Again, I have a good WIFI signal, but no data connection. I cannot send it back to the vendor in China. Can anyone help me with this??

UncleMike

Jan 27, 2012
Wow.......Felix......looks like you really screwed up! Just kidding. I feel for you, buddy. I just bought the Paladin about a month ago and I'm having some issues with mine, too.

I was thinking I WANTED to upgrade to 4.0.3......but after reading YOUR epistle........maybe I'll wait.

Give me your number, I'd like to call you. You ARE in North America, aren't you? I've got a plan to call anywhere in USA or CAN, so it's free(ish) for me.

I'd like to chat about what you DID do, WILL do or, whatever. You up for that? (You don't seem to be getting any other response.....so, whaddaygot to lose?)

Michael, here......and I'm a sane 64 year old in St. Catharines, ONtario, Canada.....not to worry about my being a wackjob!

Later.

P.S. Call ME if you like. I'll give you the number in a private email. Does this forum accommodate PM's?