novo 7 paladin

winlaton

Feb 27, 2012
I've got a pdf file of english manual i got off other website can't remember where .Email me if u want copy

Boss

Mar 12, 2012
Ive ordered this tablet from ebellking. I hope they don't scam me because im really looking forward to getting this!

petloc

Jan 4, 2011
hi i got mine from them it came very quick, and i am not disappointed with the tablet, just remove the Chinese programs and go on the market and download what you want, it is still a little limited due to the OS and it being MIPs but im sure it will pick up.

Boss

Mar 12, 2012
Petloc was that to me and if it was approximately how long did it take to get delivered to you?

petloc

Jan 4, 2011
yes Boss it was, it only took a week, and as i said i was pleased with it, i loaded quickoffice and i can do spreadsheets word processing etc, i also use dropbox this really is a good tool, i also have the english manual if you need it,

petloc

Jan 4, 2011
MIPs is an acronym for Microprocessor without Interlocked Pipeline Stages, apparently low power usage processors, you will have to set up dropbox from the market then i will need your email address to allow you to access a shared folder, i will put an apk in for youtube too, and quickoffice.

arrietty

Mar 19, 2012
Hi. I've just joined the forum. Thi is my first tablet and my first taste of Android Os. Really excited as I've just bought the Nova 7 Paladin today to try ICS and i love it already. The tablet is so affordable and seems quite good so far! I just need to find a English manual and some USB drivers. Will keep searching.

Boss

Mar 12, 2012
Hey guys im bringing my tablet home tomorrow and I was just wondering if it needs a powercharge. E.g like for 6or 7 hours or can you just charge it till the battery is full?

arrietty

Mar 19, 2012
Hey guys im bringing my tablet home tomorrow and I was just wondering if it needs a powercharge. E.g like for 6or 7 hours or can you just charge it till the battery is full?
the manual says to charge it twice about 8 hours and then it will only need charging for 5 or 6 hours to full.