Novo 7 Paladin

jasandalb

Dec 28, 2011
i just unpacked mine today and am liking it so far. no issue with touch screen, deleted most of the chinese junk. Anyone know where I can find a list of the must have apps for this?

jasandalb

Dec 28, 2011
I have now definately come to the conclusion that this tablet was a total waste of money due to the fact that Android 4 just has not been thought out properly and is not supported sufficiently.
Will now relegate it to the junk cipboard until I can work up the enthusiasm to put it on Ebay.
Back to the Galaxy S phone for now and the look for a tablet running Android 3.?

What's wrong with it??? I am sure in a month or so, most of the app developers will catch up with ICS. I think its a great little tablet....

ALD3

Mar 10, 2012
Magic code 1.3 may help you install Skype, I haven't tried but Magic has helped me install other apps. Just google it. Just wondering......why would you as Paladin hasn't any cameras....front or back. Good luck

Heinz

Dec 27, 2010
I don't need cameras on this device (have my phone for that). While travelling, I use it to access Internet, email and read books.

Heinz

Dec 27, 2010
Magic Code installed Skype - but Skype does not communicate with the server. I saw the "permissions" of Magic Code -- they want everything!

The Skype community has requests for a version for MIPS/ICS, but nothing is coming forward.

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Depends on how much you should spend on a tablet, Paladin is cheaper than aurora. but aurora is better performance. but the problem now in china market, the aurora is totally out of stock,when you buy online,please make sure to ask the seller if they have in stock.
Paladin and Aurora, which is better?

Kristie_L

May 10, 2011
Okay, so I downloaded Magic onto the sd card-now what? This tablet makes me feel like an idiot!

Never mind-I figured it out.

Last edited:

AndroidJaye

Mar 23, 2012
HI! I'm new to Android so please help me with this.
When I fist had my Novo 7 Paladin, there were applications that were already in it and were working fine. I had it factory reset so all the applications went away.
Now when I go to download ANY android app, my Novo 7 Paladin displays: Your device isn't compatible with this version.
How can I resolve this?
Thank you!

AndroidJaye

Mar 23, 2012
I also tried downloading and installing

MagicCode_3.2_1217_v1.0.apk
MagicCode_ics_v1.1-n7b-n7p.apk
MagicCode_hc_ics_v1.3.apk

but none of them seemed to resolve the issue.

AndroidJaye

Mar 23, 2012
Downloaded and installed Magic but I'm still having this issue:

This app is incompatible with your Ainol NOVO7PALADIN.

Please help!