Novo 7 Paladin

DrRichard

Feb 10, 2012
any body have or know where I can get a copy of the Android 4.0.2 that was installed on these as I want to revert from the 4.0.3 that I upgraded to.
Cheers

Boss

Mar 12, 2012
Does anyone no a decent movie player which is compatible with the paladin ? I'm currently running 4.01 with magic code.

Binderdundat2

Feb 14, 2012
Thank you John but that wasn't the issue I guess. I bought the smaller gender-bender USB to mini-USB. Tried it, no luck. The bought another keyboard on Amazon but that didn't work either. It must be a driver thing in combination with MIPS system. I'm sure once there are a few thousand of these on the market, Ainol will release a firmware upgrade that will recognize accessories. Still glad I bought it. It worked quite well on the five hour plane trip to Mexico in February. Many of the locals were quite interested in where to get one. Cheers

wa3pnt

Dec 28, 2011
I bought 5 USB to MiniUSB adapters from the same vendor. Two of them allow my USB Keyboard to work, and three do not. ?????

George

ubeputo

Apr 30, 2012
Hey guys.. this is probably the same thing you were talking about. If i try to play a video thats actually on a website, like youtube, mybscreen freezes and i have to reboot bcuz i cant do anything. Zach i noticed you said you are sing the youtube app... when i try to dl that from play store it says my device isnt compatible. Any ideas why? I hope this tablet doesnt turn out to be a big waste of money

Boss

Mar 12, 2012
To be honest, the tablet is pretty useless at first, but with a few downloads like magic code and there is a youtube download on the site somewhere which works with mips. Also you can't expect the incredible from this tab considering it is 70 quid. You can get this tab to perform decently it just takes some looking around on the web. Take a look at the tablet republic website, there is a list of compatible games and apps in the paladin section.

CherAlways

Feb 1, 2012
Hi Fellow Novo 7 Paladin Users,

Does anyone else have the problem with the device clicking on things all by itself? It gets super annoying. I can leave it charging and I come back and it opens files and games and whatnot automatically.

Very Weird.

Thanks for your help,

-Zach

BoltGnut

Jan 14, 2012
Bailed ... I upgraded to 4.0.3 a few months and it works .... kind of
I love the 7" format and tonight I ordered
a Nexus 7 16gb from Newegg
I love you folks and I might just root and rom my Paladin to see how far I can push it or not
See you