Now or later(soon)?

beer__shark

Jan 28, 2013
I'm considering buying a Note 10.1 today, but as always the concern with tech is, when is this outdated? I know the Note 8.0 will be announced in February, but I'm not sure the 8" screen would suit my purposes (notes with text/video open at same time, etc.). So, is there anything else expected out soon from Samsung, or anyone, that would bring the same capabilities as the Note 10.1, but upgraded with more recent specs and fixing any complaints about the 10.1?

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
To be honest, I have heard great raving reviews about the Note from some users who are hard to satisfy in the tablet department. One user had 2 different iPads, 2 Asus tablets before he found the Note 10.1.

There will always be something new and better coming out. You can wait a few weeks to see if they announce it, but beyond the Note 8 I have not heard anything much about a Note 2 10.1.

I think it is better to just take the plunge and go for it and use a store with a good return policy. Otherwise, you will always be waiting for the next best thing.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I haven't heard anything, and Samsung is just getting Jelly Bean out to the device world wide. Probably won't see another Note 10.1 model hit retail until next fall. Unless we get a red one like the Tab 2 7....

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1