NowSupplier

whojoey

Dec 23, 2010
Well...after much trash-talking and much help from you all and threatening to get my money back, I FINALLY got my tablet. They too had to resend my tablet and it's funny it took ONLY 6-8 days through customs THIS time. I must say that I definitely agree with everyone on this message board that the tablet is NOT BAD. The resistive screen is annoying and quite obnoxious, but the tablet runs beautifully smooth. My wife and I actually have just adjusted to the less sensitive touch screen and it's usable. It is hard to want to return it considering the price I paid and the strong performance of the device. Feverhost, I am very much hoping you get your device very very soon! I honestly wished you received your device before I did because you pretty much started this subject line and thread and allowed me to resolve the situation on this thread and probably helped others along the way! Funny enough, I secretly sort of wanted this tablet to never come because I watched the news on CES about the pending arrival of the Motorola Xoom and Android 3.0 Honeycomb OS. I thought I probably should just get my money back and wait on that tablet or tablets with similar specs. Oh well! Things don't always go the way you want them! Thank you all again and Best wishes! I hope to read your review!

Oh yes...also...Nowsupplier...you have a lot of work ahead of you in improving your support. I sorta still wish you don't exist. You are a horrible horrible merchant!

Last edited:

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
My package was also re-sent via Air Mail and should be here by next Tuesday. I don't think they are going to be sending packages via registered mail anymore... EMS, UPS, or DHL... I would assume they will start using as standard shipping.

I've heard that their tablets aren't that bad... we'll see. I'll video review them once they are in. I bought 2 tablets from them.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Hey sinister1: NS re-shipped my package out to me again via Air Express Mail. It cleared customer in 9 hours, unlike the other package that took 5 weeks. It should be in my hands Tuesday - Thursday... the saga continues.

EastCoastKat

Jan 8, 2011
My package was also re-sent via Air Mail and should be here by next Tuesday. I don't think they are going to be sending packages via registered mail anymore... EMS, UPS, or DHL... I would assume they will start using as standard shipping.

I've heard that their tablets aren't that bad... we'll see. I'll video review them once they are in. I bought 2 tablets from them.

FeverHost I got an answer in my paypal claim that he resent it on 1/13/2011 again no movement to speak of, this tracking number EExxxxxxxxxCN the last one was RRxxxxxxxxxCN, so I don't know what the difference is but once again I'm not seeing any movement. I purchased the iMito iM7 for my son for Xmass, poor kid is still waiting, but he's not really a kid, he's a college student. So once again, looks like I may need to escalate the dispute to a claim. I am just not getting any satisfaction, and like I said I ordered at the end of Nov. I like you, Feverhost, have really tried to be fair here with the Xmass mail and even the weather but this is getting to be a bit much. I have until the 28th to escalate to a claim so we will see on Tues, if there is any movement after MLK day.

You are very patient Feverhost! I will let you know if I get any movement and please let us know about yours!
Thanks
EastCoastKat

Dec 16, 2010
Well folks... I'm still waiting for mine. I ordered it the day after Thanksgiving, it supposedly was sent on the Dec 1st and then supposedly resent on January 4th. The status still says that "origin post is preparing for shipment."

morege

Jan 16, 2011
I bought a tablet from *************** on Nov1,10 and received on Dec1,10. The pad can't run youtube, facebook, MSN,Fring. I thought it was fine for $200 unit still can use as a web browser and reader, but it was totally dead on Dec6,10. Seller agree to return and refund me, but it's stuck at China customs for $60 duty! The reason is now any I pad looking tablets are charge 20% duty even it's made in China and retun for refund! Now, it still at customs waiting to be destroyed. I lost $200 plus $25 for return plus anger! late,I bought Archos 70, the only con is the 256m ram also the wire connected batteries (2 for 3800 ma). I spent $275 including free shipping. It's good quality and fine unit, so I can wait to have a new one maybe until Android 4.0 next year because it's enough for laying on bed to check E-mails, websites, youtube, video, and ready maybe 1 hour (it's not a reader) if you have a laptop for full function and use tablet for fun only.

morege

Jan 16, 2011
I bought a tablet from *************** on Nov1,10 and received on Dec1,10. The pad can't run youtube, facebook, MSN,Fring. I thought it was fine for $200 unit still can use as a web browser and reader, but it was totally dead on Dec6,10. Seller agree to return and refund me, but it's stuck at China customs for $60 duty! The reason is now any I pad looking tablets are charge 20% duty even it's made in China and retun for refund! Now, it still at customs waiting to be destroyed. I lost $200 plus $25 for return plus anger! late,I bought Archos 70, the only con is the 256m ram also the wire connected batteries (2 for 3800 ma). I spent $275 including free shipping. It's good quality and fine unit, so I can wait to have a new one maybe until Android 4.0 next year because it's enough for laying on bed to check E-mails, websites, youtube, video, and ready maybe 1 hour (it's not a reader) if you have a laptop for full function and use tablet for fun only.

morege

Jan 16, 2011

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
FeverHost I got an answer in my paypal claim that he resent it on 1/13/2011 again no movement to speak of, this tracking number EExxxxxxxxxCN the last one was RRxxxxxxxxxCN, so I don't know what the difference is but once again I'm not seeing any movement

RRxxxxxxxxxCN - Registered Mail (the slowest [or about] around; can take 10 - 30+ days)

EExxxxxxxxxCN - Express Air Mail (Usually takes 3 - 7 days to most places in the world)

My package was re-sent via Express Air Mail on 01/12 and today (01/16) it's now in Los Angeles, CA. It would be at my door step today, but it's a federal holiday... USPS doesn't run today.

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
Bernard at Nowsupplier Int. Ltd. You did a Great job !!! You shipped replacement A Pad on Jan 15th by EMS.
It arrived at LAX Airport/ Customs Jan 17th , That's pretty darn fast.

It will clear customs and be out for delivery 2 days at most.
I presume you sent it to my Arizona address and not my Oregon address, I hope? Let me know which one , thanks again .

My first order Dec. 4th was stuck in Customs/China , City of Shezhen for a month,due to Christmas rush on China A pads and Cell phones, I waited patiently another 14 days then contacted Bernard Yuan Gen. Mgr. by his email site on website,
He answered the next day and said he would rush me a new A8 Cortex Android 2.2
A pad on Jan 15, which he did. I think he did a super job of taking care of me, Alan Cassetta , USA.

Last edited:

Caparata

Jan 18, 2011
I've bought a tablet android from Nowsupplier on December 2, 2010. It arrived 45 days later and is not a new article, is an used one and don't work. I have sent some email without answer. They have some more simmilar page as www.***************; http://www.selloversea.com/android-22-tablet-cortex-a8-touch-screen-support-flash-
bluetooth-gps-wifi-p-1412.html with the same product, the same description and price.
(Android 2.2 Tablet Cortex A8 Touch Screen Support Flash Bluetooth Gps Wifi - US$ 196.00).

Nowsupplier is a cheat, fraud, hoax. I paid the article by paypal and when I explain this to them they say me that this is not covered by they guaranty and can't do anything if the article has not been purchased by ebay.

I've bought a tablet android from Nowsupplier on December 2, 2010. It arrived 45 days later and is not a new article, is an used one and don't work. I have sent some email without answer.
They have some more simmilar page as www.***************; Android 2.2 Tablet Cortex A8 Touch Screen Support Flash Bluetooth Gps Wifi - US$ 196.00 with the same product, the same description and price. (Android 2.2 Tablet Cortex A8 Touch Screen Support Flash Bluetooth Gps Wifi - US$ 196.00).
Nowsupplier is a cheat, fraud, hoax.
I paid the article by paypal and when I explain this to them they say me that this is not covered by they guaranty and can't do anything if the article has been not purchased by ebay.

I've bought a tablet android from Nowsupplier on December 2, 2010. It arrived 45 days later and is not a new article, is an used one and don't work. I have sent some email without answer.
They have some more simmilar page as www.***************; Android 2.2 Tablet Cortex A8 Touch Screen Support Flash Bluetooth Gps Wifi - US$ 196.00 with the same product, the same description and price. (Android 2.2 Tablet Cortex A8 Touch Screen Support Flash Bluetooth Gps Wifi - US$ 196.00).
I paid the article by paypal and when I explain this to them they say me that this is not covered by they guaranty and can't do anything if the article has been not purchased by ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:

irishinvenice

Jan 7, 2011
Ok today I received a letter from the customs office asking me to sent them a copy of my documents and invoices received from the supplier, now if all goes without a hitch I should receive it by the end of the week. Things are looking up!!!

I still stand by NowSupplier, for me the whole delay was with customs, but I will update further when it arrives.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
My tablet is about 3 blocks from my house at this point (at the local USPS station)... it will be delivered to me in about 3 hours.