NowSupplier

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Service(s): Registered Mail™

Your item left SHENZHEN, CHINA PEOPLES REP on November 30, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Frustrating as they said it shipped November 23rd, 2010.... 7 days later. Plus i've been told that Registered Mail can take a long, long, long, long time. I leave for a business trip on the 20th, and if it's not here by then.... eeck...

Does anyone know a realistic time frame from China to California.. once it's in Foreign International Dispatch? Which means it left China.. correct?

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Bummer.... 17 days from when they said they first shipped it and 10 days from when they "actually" shipped it.. it's still in Foreign International Dispatch. I have to admit, i'm starting to loose my excitement about this tablet..... such a shame...

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
screw it.... i'm now the owner of a 7" Augen Tentouch that I just bought from Staples. It will be shipped to my work and will be on my desk this Monday. They have a 4 week return policy, if I decide not to keep it.

I cannot continue to wait for the tablets from China.... if they don't get here before I leave.. i'll be S.O.L big time.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
The shipments can be delayed. Customs tries to screw you sometimes as well. It's hard being a dropshipper too.

Anyways I hope you get the package in time for christmas...

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Me too... would be nice. If not, i'll mess around with this tablet. If I don't like it, i'll just return it. The staples is literally 2 blocks from my office.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
So staples called me a few minutes ago and told me this might have to be on back order, as they are having a hard time tracking down once to send. LMAO... I have to tell you, my first thrust into the Tablet world has been a crazy and eventful one ;)

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Staples called back and are able to send out the Augen and make sure it's at my office Monday morning. In regards to the China tablets.... *up in the air*, or possibly on a boat... *shrugs*... no idea... it's still.. somewhere lol

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Welp... it's now day 18 since they claimed to ship it and day 11 since they actually shipped it from China to California.... still not here.

I called our local USPS, and they said China to CA via registered Mail is averaging 8-10 business days. If they would of shipped it the day they claimed it would of been here. So.. most likely it will be here Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, January, 2012? lol

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
I am predicting it will be there February 10th 2012

probably the same time I will be getting mine

NightLord

Dec 13, 2010
I ordered the same tablet as you on the 6th of december from nowsupplier, with express (the most expensive) shipping, and I find nowsupplier's customer service quite disturbing.
I've been emailing them for shipping info and tracking number every single day ever since than, but the only reply i got from them was on the same day when i placed the order - that email stated that the item would ship the next day, and I would get a tracking number then.

Since then, I haven"t recevied a single reply for the emails I sent every day - asking for a tracking number and a confirmation that my item has shipped.
Mind you, nowsupplier did not even send an email confirmation of the order I placed - I only have the paypal receipt as proof that the order was placed in the first place.

Just for the sake of contrast, I happened to order an oder android MID from hotmid.com yesterday evening - not longer than a few hours later the fedex tracking number was already in my inbox..

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
NightLord: I would privmsg NowSupplier on this forum and demand an update on your tablet. I haven't had the best customer service experience with them myself, although NowSupplier on here is most helpful. Their customer service is quite atrocious, and needs to be fixed very soon or they will definitely be loosing some customers over it. That is not how you conduct business.

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
Well that pretty much sealed any chance nowsupplier had of me buying a tablet from them. I will go somewhere else for my purchases.

Fever, keep us updated on the new tablet!

Sent from my MB200 using Android Tablet Forum App