NowSupplier

Afri10

Dec 7, 2010
Hey guys,
i found a great tablet, and an 7 inch bag but now im wondering about the seller.
Are the legit? any experiences pls?

Afri10

Dec 7, 2010
That is spam and i hope you get banned, because i just simply asked for experiences, nothing else

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
I don't have any personal experience, just what I have heard from others on this board. Feverhost has a thread that involves nowsupplier. Everyone I know that bought something from them has had communication problems...

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
Mgr52 is right. I am not criticizing. The same can be said for many other direct dropshippers as well. There are big sellers and small sellers like NowSupplier who post here. I have yet to hear about any one who has gotten one with Positive or Negative experience other than communications. I am curious about final product. If you have received a product, please comment.

Evilive

Jul 26, 2010
I placed 2 orders with NowSupplier. One tablet came exactly as described, but it took a few more days to deliver than told.
The other order was a nightmare. I ordered a "beta capacitive screen" InfoTM x220, the thread is on this forum somewhere. After being promised in the thread and through multiple private messages that the tablet 100% has a capacitive screen it arrived and guess what...it was not a capacitive screen. It was the exact same resistive screen x220 sold on every other website. Needless to say I was not happy. NowSupplier said they would knock off some money if I kept it...no thanks. When I asked for a refund they agreed, as long as I ate all of the shipping costs. I explained to them that they sent me a tablet that did not meet what was advertised therefore it was the wrong tablet and I wasn't paying any shipping costs. I noticed from this point on that the instant responses to my emails now took a few days, and never answered any of my questions. They refused to send me a pre-paid mailer, or an RMA so my only choice was to pay to ship it back. After hounding them day and night they agreed to pay all the shipping costs, but in the end they didn't. It cost me $22, but I learned a valuable lesson...DONT DEAL WITH NOWSUPPLIER, they do not honor their word.

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
this is sort of what I was afraid to hear. Now it is only one incident but it seems many people on this site are at the wait a while for a response stage.

Nowsupplier

Oct 7, 2010
Well, guys, I'm sorry about this and I will talk to our CS and work with them to improve their performance. Honestly, the delivery process is in charge of delivery partner and there is rare we can do, especially in the crazy Xmas shopping season. They told me that there are mass packages almost out of control. Plz understand their guys' work. By the way, NightLord, I sent a PM to you.

Last edited:

Afri10

Dec 7, 2010
Im really undecided, because the prices are great, i could get an awesome tablet for 135 bucks with shipping and a carrying bag.
And i heard good and bad, i totally know that every chineses company has refund problems, thats always the same.
But im student, i dont want to throw away 135 bucks,

do you guys know a shop with free shipping?

Nowsupplier

Oct 7, 2010
I placed 2 orders with NowSupplier. One tablet came exactly as described, but it took a few more days to deliver than told.
The other order was a nightmare. I ordered a "beta capacitive screen" InfoTM x220, the thread is on this forum somewhere. After being promised in the thread and through multiple private messages that the tablet 100% has a capacitive screen it arrived and guess what...it was not a capacitive screen. It was the exact same resistive screen x220 sold on every other website. Needless to say I was not happy. NowSupplier said they would knock off some money if I kept it...no thanks. When I asked for a refund they agreed, as long as I ate all of the shipping costs. I explained to them that they sent me a tablet that did not meet what was advertised therefore it was the wrong tablet and I wasn't paying any shipping costs. I noticed from this point on that the instant responses to my emails now took a few days, and never answered any of my questions. They refused to send me a pre-paid mailer, or an RMA so my only choice was to pay to ship it back. After hounding them day and night they agreed to pay all the shipping costs, but in the end they didn't. It cost me $22, but I learned a valuable lesson...DONT DEAL WITH NOWSUPPLIER, they do not honor their word.

What you mentioned making me a little sad.
You didn't satisfy the item we sent to you, and I understanded because we also suffered from the defect of manufacturer's design. That's definitely not what we want to see. In fact, no one can be perfect and needless to say for products. So, you didn't satisfy and wanted refund, we agreeed immediately. Well, as the limit of RMA service and in order to save your time, I suggested you resend the item back to us in accordence with our return shipping policy and we will refund you. Actually, you resent the item back to us but not in accordence with our policy. Eventhough, we still tried our best to help you and agreed to refund you. We refunded and assume half return shipping cost even you didn't match our return shipping policy. Well, as you mentioned we didn't reply you immediately, I hope you understand the time lag. Besides, there is a restrict procedure and rules to run business including refund because each kind of business has its special features to be taken care of. I don't think you agree a company is a responsible and an excellent one if there are no procedure and rule to run the business.

Last edited:

LDW

Dec 12, 2010
the honest truth Nowsupplier is that you sent the WRONG item with capacitive screen as advertised so honestly you disobeyed any and all advertising laws . So your shipping policy should of been totally void . If i sell a computer with a 19" screen and send them a sandwich you think its fair that they need to pay to send it back . What you did was dishonest and unfair to your client whom trusted your company with his hard earned money .Trust is everything

Nowsupplier

Oct 7, 2010
the honest truth Nowsupplier is that you sent the WRONG item with capacitive screen as advertised so honestly you disobeyed any and all advertising laws . So your shipping policy should of been totally void . If i sell a computer with a 19" screen and send them a sandwich you think its fair that they need to pay to send it back . What you did was dishonest and unfair to your client whom trusted your company with his hard earned money .Trust is everything

I mentioned that tablet just run a beta version, and I'm not sure there would be some defects of design and configuration. I also said it couldn't match your imagination that it should as responsive as iPad, and there would be different due to the huge price gap. So, if you thought it's not as you imagined and wanted refund. I also agreed and apologized for any inconvenience. I emphasized again and again to resend the item back by named shipping method. while if you chosen another shipping way and didn't tell me anything before you sent the item, I would think you totally just ignore my advices and I have something to say. So, no matter what, I really want to help our customers to solve any problms and offer services though there are unavoidably some misunderstanding.

Last edited:

Evilive

Jul 26, 2010
Here's the bottom line...you advertised it as having a capacitive screen, but it doesn't. A beta version HAS to contain some capacitive screen components, it didn't. Egro, as LDW said...you sent me the wrong tablet, therefore your return policy is null and void. It's like advertising a prototype corvette and sending someone a chevette. You lied about the specs and got called on it, you were completely dishonest and I will not do business with you again.
Aside from me posting all the PM's and emails I exchanged with NowSupplier look at post #7 in this thread. There is no mistaking NowSuppliers claim about this tablet.

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...on-capacitive-screen-apad-android-tablet.html

LDW

Dec 12, 2010
yeh i quote "I mentioned that tablet just run a beta version, and I'm not sure there would be some defects of design and configuration" having a resistive screen when it was suposed to be capasitive isnt a defect of design , its the wrong item .

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
I don't want to gang up on you nowsupplier but I hope you see what issues people are taking here. If an item is advertised as a capacitive screen they are expecting something in that realm. If it isn't and is just a resistive screen the professional thing to do is have them ship it back on your dime.

now you are just one person among the wholeseller but being that you are on a forum dedicated to these things you have the greatest insight as to ways for improvement both from the customer service standpoint and the technological standpoint. I would hope what people are saying are being consider and changes would be made accordingly.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
I asked Nowsupplier what happened, and maybe I can help explain what probably took place.

I do not believe that Nowsupplier intended to deceive initially with the specifications. Upon communication that the specifications were not up to par with what was advertised, Nowsupplier had no issues with issuing the refund for the product itself. It is not uncommon for the supplier to ask for the buyer to cover the return costs of shipping, because sometimes the buyers are nice enough to do that. However, the reason Nowsupplier did not agree to reimburse the return shipping costs in full was due to a subsequent issue in the disagreement of the return shipment method. Evilive did agree with Nowsupplier's return method and chose to use a method of shipment that they did not mutally agree upon to his own convenience.

I recently just learned that product entry (or reentry, in this case) into China can bare very drastic consequences for some China based sellers if the return shipping performs return shipment to China without following 'certain procedures'. I do not know exactly why Nowsupplier was so concerned, but he certainly had a sense of urgency that he was not able to communicate across to Evillive. I am sure he was tempted to not return any of your money at all upon your decision to send the package back without any consideration of what could happen at his end, but in the end he still ended up reimbursing you half your shipping costs.

As such, I believe that this was a case of communication breakdown, not intent to deceive. That's as far as I'm going to intrude on with regards to this topic.

I do notice a few mistakes in their specification listings. If they are brought to his attention, I hope he is the type to correct them. It is not uncommon for sellers to list the wrong specifications, especially when factories lie to your face and you do not have the knowledge to determine whether or it is true. Depending on the size of the operations, this may be more difficult for some than others.

Overall, Nowsupplier has been one of the more responsive dropshippers I've encountered.