NowSupplier

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Will do... looks like it won't be here today. The USPS tracking has been showing the same message... nothing has changed.

I am playing around with this Gentouch, and it's... ehhh..um.... "ok", I guess. It's not something that I would recommend. I purchased the Gentouch tablet, knowing that I would in fact return it once I got back from my vacation. I was hoping for the "original" version of it, so I would flash the tablet (root it) and get market access. Unfortunately this is a second model, which it appears no one has done it yet. So i'm stuck with a pretty basic tablet. I will do a video and written review on it soon. I didn't do it yesterday, as i'm on the last leg of a nagging cold, and I sound very congested :p

Evilive

Jul 26, 2010
The shipping method that NowSupplier asked me to use does not exist according to the US Post Office I went to. USPS told me I had to use EMS if I wanted a tracking number, which NowSuppleir insisted on. And by the way...EMS is the shipping method that NowSupplier sent it to me. I have the email in which NowSupplier said they would reimburse ALL of the return shipping costs, once I told them how much it was they refused and only refunded $20. At that point my hands are tied, the tablet was shipped and they had all of my money. Coincedence? I think not.

NowSupplier HAS YET to go into the thread that he started and state that the tablet does not have a capacitive screen. He has had more than enough time to do that but hasn't yet. I bet it happens in the next day or two, even though he knew it wasn't quite a while ago. Does any of this sound like a responsive, honest vendor?

The only reason I posted any of this is because I don't want to see anyone else go through the same headaches that I have...and get taken for money when the vendor is at fault for shipping the wrong item.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
I was just talking to my wife and if these tablets don't come within the next 4 days, we'll be quite screwed. I bought a tablet for my daughter, which means we will have to spend even MORE money on another gift. As we leave for our vacation (during Christmas).... I can't believe it's taking this long. I know a few other people who bought from China (same registered mail) and it was there within 9 days. Tomorrow is day 15...

P.S I'm going to record a video review of the Augen Gentouch78 (new version) tonight :)

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
I ordered two tablets, at the same time, from NowSupplier. The communication via the website is atrocious, although NowSupplier (on here) is very good at communicating. It appears he/she knows of the communication problems on the website, and said that he/she will look into fixing that. I cannot comment on the actual tablets, as they are not here yet. I will give a full, honest, and detailed review once they do arrive... which I hope is soon! Since the tablets are not here yet, I cannot give you a YES or NO recommendation yet... would be premature at this point.

I would doubt NowSupplier would use deceiving practices, as (at least the username on here) NowSupplier on here does appear to do a good job and communicating, and does appear to care about their service. Unlike other people who come and go on here and spam away, I don't see them doing that.... which ironically it appears I spam.. as I have the SPAM (Frequent Poster Award)... even though mgr52 posts more than I do :p lol

Last edited:

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
What you talkin bout fever (in gary coleman tone)

Everyone knows you spam wayyy more than me...haha jk

Sent from my MB200 using Android Tablet Forum App

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
If only... I had a product to sell LOL.. anyways sorry for hijacking the thread... Afri10 I will be more than happy to tell you my full experience, once I get the tablets. They should be here within a few days...

Afri10

Dec 7, 2010
Ok, but doesnt your homepage tabletvideos say you allready have 2 tablets, and both say from nowsupplier, and you wrote at both you ahve them allready, haha lol

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
They aren't here yet... as per my thread on this forum. Soon though... soon.. or I hope!! =)

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Welp... the ever-expanding thread continues. Still no package today.. tomorrow is day 16.

On a side note a friend of mine bought an item from China (same province) as where mine was shipped from. He bought it on Dec 1st, and it was shipped out the same way mine was on the 2nd. His package arrived Friday...

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Mail just ran... nope... on to day 17 tomorrow. If It doesn't come tomorrow or Saturday.. i'm totally screwed. If it's not here by Suturday.. next monday will be day 20!

Dec 16, 2010
Fever,

I ordered mine the day after Thanksgiving and still haven't received it. I paid the extra $24 for the fastest shipping, man what a waste!

I'm getting really annoyed that it won't be here. I sent an email to nowsupplier and haven't gotten a response. I'm going to give it til Monday and then I'll be contacting Paypal.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Dropshippers are getting owned by customs recently. But that is no excuse for their failure to deliver on time.