NowSupplier

Dec 16, 2010
Here is the latest response from nowsupplier...

The tracking infor. shows your items left China on December 02,2010. Generally, the process would take 7-20 working days for registered mail. Well,
due to the Christmas season, there is really hectic of delivery from China to U.S. and other areas. Many delivery companies such as China Post and HongKong Post are also over storage,so the delivery would be a little delay because of the lack of sufficient lines. Please understand this unusual situation. So, you item would be there in up coming days. We would work together with our delivery partners to work out this situation, and we always stand with our customers and try our best to offer sincere and prompt services to meet customers' needs and expectations.

Afri10

Dec 7, 2010
AM i happy that i turned around before i almost decided to buy there.
I went to pandawill, and they seem legit, package is gonna be send tommorow, due some out of stock problems, but still, even with out of stock, they send it in 2 working days,

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
I also got a similar response from NowSupplier. I will sit back (i'm on vacation anyways... yea me!! :) and wait for it to come in. Then i'll review it and tell everyone what I think of the actual tablet.

Dec 16, 2010
I have to say that their good at responding quickly...

I checked the shipping fees you mentioned with delivery dept.. Yes, it's true you payed the other $24 shipping fee and your item had been sent by Registered Mail rather than EMS because the Customs checked the EMS package really restrict in recent. Some of our packages are still suffering from waiting for customs clearance in Guangzhou. So, our delivery dept. shipped your item via R.M. and forwarded your infor. to Finance dept. Well, as you know, finance guys always balance the sheet by one month, so they didn't noticed your infor. immediately. I apologize for this. I discussed your business with finance dept. and ask they to put your refund as priority on the agenda in person. So, please let me know what you think there.

Here's separate response I received via email...

Dear Buyer,
sorry to say that our colleagues sent out your item by China Post Air Mail Package,
it may take a little more time
if possible, we'll refund you the postage
your tracking number is XXXXXXXXXX,
you can track it on Welcome to International Registered Mail Tracking System—â?? Client query,
the status information is updated by the shipping department
during the route of shipping to your address,there may have no information until the item arrives in your country.
sorry again and wish all the best

I'm getting really nervous about all this now and am thinking of contacting Paypal. What do you all think?

bud_7777

Dec 20, 2010
I'm getting really nervous about all this now and am thinking of contacting Paypal. What do you all think?

I can relate to your feeling of nervousness. Given that I am in the same boat as you, I will recomend you do what I do, that is, count the days that go by after the the formal date of purchase. I will wait 30 days, after which, if the tracking system shows that the item has not made substantial progress, i will contact paypals resolution centre and cancel payment.

(Remember, you can cancel payment at any time during the first 45 days after the initial transaction through paypals resolution centre, after which, ur on ur own.)

Defintely, given this companies track record (http://www.nowsupplier.info), watch this item and the days that elapse LIKE A HAWK.

Hoping that such precautions will not be necessary,
bud_7777

Dec 16, 2010
I can relate to your feeling of nervousness. Given that I am in the same boat as you, I will recomend you do what I do, that is, count the days that go by after the the formal date of purchase. I will wait 30 days, after which, if the tracking system shows that the item has not made substantial progress, i will contact paypals resolution centre and cancel payment.

(Remember, you can cancel payment at any time during the first 45 days after the initial transaction through paypals resolution centre, after which, ur on ur own.)

Defintely, given this companies track record (http://www.nowsupplier.info), watch this item and the days that elapse LIKE A HAWK.

Hoping that such precautions will not be necessary,
bud_7777

Bud,

I hope and pray too that these guys prove us wrong and deliver the product that is the right we ordered and it works as described. Day 30 will be here in a few days so, if I dont have the tablet by then I will be submitting a complaint to paypal.

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2010
Update...

Just received a refund on the shipping from nowsupplier after inquiring why I paid extra for the faster shipping but it was still shipped via regular means. It's a small step in the right direction.

NightLord

Dec 13, 2010
I still haven't received the full refund we agreed on with nowsupplier here a week ago. Gonna file a complaint at paypal today.

NightLord

Dec 13, 2010
Got an other message, this time from CS via email. They stated that they didn't have the item in stock at all previously (the same tablet that feverhost ordered from them), but finally were able to ship my tablet. I also received an EMS tracking number this time, which indicates that the package was shipped on the 21st of december (if it's indeed my tablet). Mind you, the order was placed on the 6th of december. So now I'm gonna have to wait some days till I find out what this EMS package turns out into. I've gotta tell you, I'm a little bit afraid that they still dont have the item, and sent me something else, so I'm gonna be documenting the opening of the package with video camera.

Just to be on the safe side, I did file the complaint at paypal this morning, we'll see if I'm gonna have to escalate it to a claim.

bud_7777

Dec 20, 2010
Got an other message, this time from CS via email. They stated that they didn't have the item in stock at all previously (the same tablet that feverhost ordered from them), but finally were able to ship my tablet. I also received an EMS tracking number this time, which indicates that the package was shipped on the 21st of december (if it's indeed my tablet).

That is terrible!

They only sent it on the 21st!

I have a funny feeling that the item is going to stay in the transit office in Shenzhen for a very long time just as it did for feverhost and I. I then predict that they will then attribute the delay to holiday season rush and the like.

Right now I am on day 13 of waiting for it, as soon as day 15 arrives (the day they said it would arrive at the latest), I will be cancelling.

I am extremely doubtful that the product will have even left the ports of shenzhen by that time.

If indeed Nowsupplier is not a scam (which i think is the case), then its costomer service is so poor that I am surprised that it is still in business.

bud_7777

Dec 16, 2010
Budd, mine has said thwt it has left port and has been that way for 20 days now. I talked to the post office yesterday and was told that registered mail is slower (but more secure and the way to go) and with the holidays will take a little longer. The postal worker advised to give it a couple more days and see if any updates to the site occur.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
My package was sent on November 30th, 2010. In reality, it should be here this week... one would think. By next Monday it will have been 27 days, which is a long time. Although i've heard that it can take quite some time via Registered Mail. I've learned my lesson, and will not be purchasing anything from China that is shipped this way. I'll definitely upgrade on the shipping...

Dec 16, 2010
My package was sent on November 30th, 2010. In reality, it should be here this week... one would think. By next Monday it will have been 27 days, which is a long time. Although i've heard that it can take quite some time via Registered Mail. I've learned my lesson, and will not be purchasing anything from China that is shipped this way. I'll definitely upgrade on the shipping...

I did pay extra for shipping and it was still sent via regular post.

whojoey

Dec 23, 2010
Hi All,

Thank god for this forum and all that posted here. I ran into the same problem you all did. I purchased the product from NowSupplier on the 29th of November. It has been almost 4 weeks and I still have not gotten the product. I have been patient and waiting on the tablet thinking ONE DAY my tablet will arrive. I even sat patiently thinking if I didn't say anything then the problem will solve itself. After listening to all of your experiences, I, too, will file a complaint to the resolution center at Paypal. Nowsupplier need to find a better way to OPENLY communicate with its customers. It's ridiculous that I need to check this forum and hope that one of you get your tablet. I could only guess how much more disappointed I would be if the product did not work. I paid $184.00 for the tablet and am starting the process of getting it back. What is even more insulting is Nowsupplier sent an e-mail through Paypal with chinese letters saying "It's Delivered" which is the farthest from the truth. I also received the initial e-mail when they sent "Your order NO.##### has been delivered by www.***************." WHEN WAS IT DELIVERED? It is sure not in my mailbox! I will continue to post on this forum and pursue the Paypal Resolutions Center. If NowSupplier really has shipping problems, THINK UPS or FEDEX! They actually UPDATE their tracking information and do their best to get your shipment there in a timely matter even THROUGH the holidays.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
whojoey I feel for you. It appears that we are on the same boat, and in the same area of the country. Kindly update us on this thread the outcome of your situation. Also if you could, privmsg me the outcome also. A lot of people are very interested in this shipping delay problem, as am I.