odem tablet problems.

pepart

Sep 25, 2012
hi. i have a odem android 4.0 8g flash 7ins capacitive tablet, allwinner A13 (cortex A8). I CANNOT GET IT TO CONNECT TO WIFI, and it runs very slow, has anybody any ideas? (it is new).:(

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi pepart, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you're having problems with the tablet. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you connect to your WiFi. Good luck!

D

Dawnstar

hi. i have a odem android 4.0 8g flash 7ins capacitive tablet, allwinner A13 (cortex A8). I CANNOT GET IT TO CONNECT TO WIFI, and it runs very slow, has anybody any ideas? (it is new).:(

Hello;)

Welcome to AT

You can look in [Settings] on your tablet.

Your problem
When you are in the setting at the top you can see if your wifi is on or not touch it to turn on also on the right side it would show your (Wireless Network) now for it to work you will need the (Wireless Key code) to your Hub it's like a password.

If you touch your Wireless Network it will then ask you to type in the code key

Hope this helps you

Last edited by a moderator:

pb1

Oct 18, 2012

Hi,

I've got an Odem 7" A9 cortex running 2.3.4. Bought off ebay last Xmas for £80 from odem_XXX or something like that with a supposed 1 year guarantee.
It stopped working and the seller is not bothering to do anythong about it.

I think the model is totally rubbish and have already spent another £30 just to get it turning on. It still is not working properly and I'm going to get rid of it as it didn't even have the proper market place when purchased. these seem like cheapy chinese models, so best of luck with yours. Be interesting to know where you got it from!!

Last edited: