Off-Topic Discussion

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
idontknow said:
We should start a signature list to present to our representatives asking to label our food with: died happy or died unhappy so we can choose our bacon!-D

This might be the rebirth of the smiley, those yellow happy face stickers. They could either be Happy or Sad. Or shocked, like the robot in the movie Dr. Otto and the Gloom beam, one of the great Cinematic masterpieces of our time.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
You sound like an expert,Tom. We lost a long time ago our curator,Local Stain for the Tue, night at the movies. You could be our new one, tell him JP. If you check back on this same thread you can see what I'm taking about! :)

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I do have one suggestion, with Halloween quickly approaching, for a movie that has become somewhat of a tradition for me on this most infamous of holidays. It's called Dead Alive and for me to try and describe it would do the film a terrible injustice. Suffice it to say that the movie is original, scary, hilarious and extremely well made, There is a rat monkey, native superstition, the unfortunate devotion of a son to his mother, almost exactly what I thought blood pudding probably was, and truly unique use of gardening equipment, most notably a lawnmower used in a fashion you could only expect from Rambo.
You might not make this movie a part of your yearly Halloween Celebration, but I guarantee you will be a better person for having seen it. Ok, maybe not, but you will never be able to look at your lawnmower again without considering the possibilities, at least given the likelihood of hordes of the undead showing up October 31st at your house without an invitation or even the common decency of bringing clam dip.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I checked a couple of scene of this movie, Mark....I had to drink a mint soothing tea for my stomach! :-D

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Congratulation JP on reaching 100... lots of good work and lots of fun!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Spider, did you come to Miami on vacation or something? There was a spider today trying to climb into my car and it looked like you...I didn't kill it,I was afraid it was you! :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Spider, did you come to Miami on vacation or something? There was a spider today trying to climb into my car and it looked like you...I didn't kill it,I was afraid it was you! :)

It wasn't me, but I do have some relatives who live there. It's starting to get cold up here, so I've been considering spending some time down there with them. Webs aren't very warm in the Winter.:)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
jbenham said:
Did he follow you home?

Hope he didn't....I already have a bunch of ants that hang around my bedroom door, fortunately they don'tdare to come in. I even found few on a pair of panties of mine few days ago..I guess those were boys! :-D

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
idontknow said:
Hope he didn't....I already have a bunch of ants that hang around my bedroom door, fortunately they don'tdare to come in. I even found few on a pair of panties of mine few days ago..I guess those were boys! :-D

With nanotechnology, you could be the subject of high tech voyeurism. God I love technology ;)

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
That is a pretty good response but I was really expecting to see "pics or it didn't happen." ;)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I should have taken a pic, it was really strange that some ants got attracted by a pair of used panties.! :-D
Btw, they were white therefore according to JP way of thinking, they looked like a white I phone

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Roh oh!

$spider.jpg