I use Dropbox to give me access to my PC documents on my tablet. As I wanted to be able to create new (and edit existing) documents, I installed the paid-for version of OfficeSuite Pro. Up to a point, this works fine, but a couple of days ago I added a complete extra paragraph via my Nexus 7 to something I had written on my PC. When I came back to the editted version on my PC, MSWord had lost the means to run Spellcheck. I tried all of the likely 'switches' within Options. Even simple copying and pasting to a new document doesn't work, so it looks like OfficeSuite has altered the individual document's format in some way. In the end, I ran a copy>paste special>unformatted text into a new Word document, and after that, Spellchecker was running again. I'm not sure what the lesson to be learned here is - maybe just don't edit anything in OfficeSuite. I haven't tried creating a new doc in the app yet, to see if that also can't be spellchecked in Word.