Official 2.2 Release for S7 from Huawei - Update? Status = 'Released in Indonesia'

Status
Not open for further replies.

raduque

Jan 28, 2011
This update is running great for me. It was in English already after install, the screen feels more accurate (but that could just be placebo), running at 1ghz it's much snappier. And the best part, I'm not having any problems resuming Wifi connections after waking it from standby.

verret

May 2, 2011
Hi guys, those who have installed this Froyo update (Norwegian or Indonesian), could you verify if, once installed, at first run, you can choose your language? Is SPANISH included in it?

Thank's for the info and release!!

Last edited:

Arachnoid

Apr 27, 2011
@verret:

Yes, SPANISH is included.

In the Indonesian 222 Settings>Keyboard & Language>Select Language I see the following in the list of languages:
Español (España)
Español (Estados Unidos)

I also see these both listed in the settings for the Android keyboard

In the Huawei IME settings (their proprietary keyboard input method) I see "Spanish" in the list of Input Languages. ("Slide finger on spacebar to change language")

ady7708

May 3, 2011
Hi all guys,

i am new user of s7 from Indonesia, want to ask whether our device can use launcher SPB shell 3D? thanks

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
Yes it support SPB 3D launcher but the release is still in progress.

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Tapatalk

verret

May 2, 2011
@verret:

Yes, SPANISH is included.

In the Indonesian 222 Settings>Keyboard & Language>Select Language I see the following in the list of languages:
Español (España)
Español (Estados Unidos)

I also see these both listed in the settings for the Android keyboard

In the Huawei IME settings (their proprietary keyboard input method) I see "Spanish" in the list of Input Languages. ("Slide finger on spacebar to change language")

Thank's a lot Arachnoid, then I'll try the indonesian update. I think functionalities can be improved a lot with this device, so I'm going to see whether Froyo enhancements worth it or not ;)

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
The S7 with 2.2 supports Flash, don't know much about Facebook games though.

HectorAg

Feb 8, 2011
I´ve been reading all the excitement about upgrading to 2.2, Is it really worth it? I have my S7 since January and it works great, for those who already upgraded it to 2.2, Do you recommend to do so? Is it really worth it?
In case you say yes, which one to use, the Norwegian or Indonesian?

ryan5091

Jan 17, 2011
Any updates about an offical usa 2.2 update? Please tell me, i might install the indos what ever 2. 2 Update, is there english, suport bestbuy 104 model.?
thanks

Sent from my Ideos S7

tri_zet

Developer
Mar 1, 2011
Any updates about an offical usa 2.2 update? Please tell me, i might install the indos what ever 2. 2 Update, is there english, suport bestbuy 104 model.?
thanks

Sent from my Ideos S7

indonesian ROM confirmed to work with S7-104 US bestbuy model and default language is english.

if it is partially work for your model, you can try others ROM here:
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...uawei-ideos-s7-official-firmware-2-2-2-a.html

default language is not english but you can change to english.

Status
Not open for further replies.