Okay, so let me get this straight...

MannyGamazo

Aug 25, 2011
From searching from the threads in the forums, there is no sure way to get the android marketplace on DG2.2 ?

I have the SYTABEX7 on 2.2 and I can't find any threads regarding a direct way to get marketplace on this platform.

thomasmc

Aug 25, 2011
From searching from the threads in the forums, there is no sure way to get the android marketplace on DG2.2 ?

I have the SYTABEX7 on 2.2 and I can't find any threads regarding a direct way to get marketplace on this platform.

I followed the instructions here: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/sylvania-tablets/12539-market-2-2-sylvania-disco-work-progress-10.html#post91469

a
nd it installed just fine for me. You can access all FREE apps, but since your device doesn't have a sim card to tie your account to, you can't use the market via browser, or buy paid apps. For paid apps, you can use Amazon Apps (there's an app for that, too).

MannyGamazo

Aug 25, 2011
Wait, so with android market 3.1.3, do I still need to do any crazy changes with my andoid 2.2 like installing the sdk version or how do I go about it?

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
just download the market apk from the address above, download it, and install it; you don't have to do anything special on the tablet, just download three market apk and then install it, then you ate ready to download free apps and if you want payed apps you'll have to pay for them and then download them and installing...

Sent from my Sytabex7 Tablet using android forum

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
and no; you wont, don't, need, xxx to do anything to the tablet to get the 3.1.3 market working on a 2.2 froyo tablet, just download the apk and install it, forget what the other threads says, that was for the old market,

Sent from my Sytabex7 Tablet using android forum