Old Noobie

George Hepple

Aug 29, 2018
Hello Everyone,
My name is George and I am a retired motor mechanic who likes to think he can repair or reboot his wife's broken or not so useful tablets that keep freezing up when she plays her games on them.
Being a retired MM I pretty useful at using diagnostics on cars but when it comes to tinkering with tablets I am very new to it so any help would be gratefully appreciated.
My wife has 3 tablets : Chuwi Hi10 plus which is dual boot Windows10 & Android5.1 which I have removed windows from to make it fully Android but now find that somethings do not work properly and would like reboot with windows and make the Android system bigger than the 8gb it is supposed to be. she also has a Fusion tablet stuck on the Android screen which I would like to try and fix, her other Tablet is a TYD tianyida TYD-107H which at the moment is not causing any problems.
Any Help with these other tablets would be very much appreciated and sorry for the long introduction of myself

George

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Welcome - ATF (2)~01.jpg

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi George, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get help for those tablets, post your questions in the appropriate forums and include as much information as you can regarding the tablets and the problems you're having.