OMG i'm out of my league with these tablets SOME1 PLEASE HELP

B3llaBoo

Jun 5, 2011
Truth be told i own an iphone and wanted to get my 2 daughters (under 7) an inexpensive iPad. I did my research and found out all about Androids. Awesome so i went and brought 2 MID 2.2 tablets Kernel version 2.6.32.9.

All i wanted these tablets for were to give my kids a device that could help them with the educational needs and entertain them. OMG everyone is speaking jargun and all i want to know is why is my so called app store on my tablet useless and only provides 20 -30 free dumb apps? I was informed everything i could do on my iPhone was more accesable and easier on the Android tablets. So please help me out i'm ready to chuck them out and go broke with a iPad.

zerotiger

Nov 11, 2010
You get what you pay for. Cheaper tablets are going to have cheaper hardware and sloppier software. The Official Android Marketplace has thousands and thousands of free and paid apps. You may be able to install the official market, but Android is open source which means anyone can put it on their device no matter how poor quality it might be. Usually only the best quality tablets from a major manufacturer will run it out of the box.