onda manufacturer website

semitech

Sep 23, 2012
Hello, i was wondering f anyonw knew the official real manufacturing website for onda? thanks.

Nov 9, 2012
I am one of ONDA fan and keen to purchase one of their model. But nightmare comes to me once I found their support email/sales email contact as well as the phone number are not reachable. Th email I send to them (which I get it from onda.cn) all bounced back. Even the number I call is not in used. This make me not dare to purchase their product. Can anyone of you advise why this happen in such a reputable tablet company in CHINA?

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
I am one of ONDA fan and keen to purchase one of their model. But nightmare comes to me once I found their support email/sales email contact as well as the phone number are not reachable. Th email I send to them (which I get it from onda.cn) all bounced back. Even the number I call is not in used. This make me not dare to purchase their product. Can anyone of you advise why this happen in such a reputable tablet company in CHINA?

I bought through amazon, i got a 12 warranty with the uk company selling them, i got a Onda v701 dual-core for £80, it is a excellent tablet