Onda V2.1 Firmware Changes

Discussion in 'Onda Tablet Forum' started by benzi, Dec 31, 2012.

1. benzi

benzi Member

Tablet / Device:
    Kyros
    Did anyone already install the v2.1 firmware for the V811? Just wondered, because there is no changelog nor any info about that update.

2. benzi

benzi Member

Tablet / Device:
    Kyros
    OK, I installed the v2.1 on my V811. I folllowed iiDiabolusZz' updating and rooting routine as described in this forum, which worked fine. Apart from loosing all apps and data with the update i can't see any striking differences, except for the addition of one or two additional chinese apps. Perhaps it feels a bit (once more) snappier now when switching on from standby and accessing wireless networks. But that may be a subjective impression. No problems otherwise.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  3. kobien

kobien Member

Tablet / Device:
    Onda vi10 Elite
    I am interested in buying v811. Could you please let me know how long does the battery lasts for games and how much for browsing?

Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  4. panita

panita Member

Tablet / Device:
    Onda V811

I'd estimate that my v811 lasts around 4 hours of gaming. I've never tested for just browsing but I'd assume it would be about 5 hours. It's not as good as my Asus transformer but I think its pretty reasonable. I'm actually selling an v811 on ebay at the moment but I'm in the UK so not much help to you.

• Like Like x 2