Onda V711s Tablet Bricked Firmware

futurist

Aug 20, 2013
Hey,

I just got the v711s tablet directly from china and I tried to flash it with a new firmware but I didn't took the good one. Now the touch screen doesn't work and I'm unable to reflash it to an other firmware.
Also the boot manager is not responsive so no chance on this side.

You guys have any idea what should be my next step ?
Is a hard reset via SD card available ? Is there a way to get boot manager working ?

Thanks !

D

Dawnstar

Hello

Sorry here about you problems mate there are many bug firmwares on the web be careful some Chinese tablets don't like to be reflash also

futurist

Aug 20, 2013
Well thanks for the information, but do you have a way to resolve bad firmware ?

D

Dawnstar

Download JB 4.1 and then reflash your tablet try to get an English rom

D

Dawnstar

How can I flash without tactile and bootrom being inoperable ?

That's one problem on cheap Chinese tablets most of them been copies in the first place you know how to reflash because you did it before now you have to find the Chinese firmware again for you tablet and then start it again.

futurist

Aug 20, 2013
Yes i know how to flash the tablet but last time I have done it with the tools they give and enable usb debugging mode in the setting but I can't do it now the tactile won't work !
So I wanted another way to flash the tablet.

D

Dawnstar

Yes i know how to flash the tablet but last time I have done it with the tools they give and enable usb debugging mode in the setting but I can't do it now the tactile won't work !
So I wanted another way to flash the tablet.

How many time have you reflash it? I would understand if you wanted to delete all the Chinese apps but to reflash again and again Stick to one and be happy

futurist

Aug 20, 2013
I've flashed it once but not with the good firmware. Now when I boot it I got the android welcome screen and I can't do anything because the touch functionality won't work.
So what are the way to reflash the tablet with the good firmware this time or to revert to factory default ?