Onda V811, What Else Do I Need?

mudspamking

Dec 17, 2012
hello i am new to this site and new to android so excuse me if i seem dumb, i just got my v811 today and it came with 4.1.1? and 2.0 what else do i need to do with it? root? not that i know what that means but reading this web-site i have seen rooting a lot. how do i get rid of the Chinese stuff and make it mine? it was set to English when i got it. just want it set up right any help you can give me is greatly appreciated.

iiDiabolusZz

Nov 9, 2012
hello i am new to this site and new to android so excuse me if i seem dumb, i just got my v811 today and it came with 4.1.1? and 2.0 what else do i need to do with it? root? not that i know what that means but reading this web-site i have seen rooting a lot. how do i get rid of the Chinese stuff and make it mine? it was set to English when i got it. just want it set up right any help you can give me is greatly appreciated.

Hi and welcome to the forums, first up get used to how you change the language/time zone in the settings as once you do this it will restart in chinese then follow the ROOT SECTION in this guide http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...ing-play-store-google-apps-root-explorer.html

Last edited:

mudspamking

Dec 17, 2012
i cant get it to root, 1st i could not get it to sd card without doing it on my computer and then putting the card in my tablet, when i try to reboot it only goes to the black screen with blue type bit will not let me select update with tf card, stuck on reboot line. what do i do/