Onda V971 Frozen

eirerogue

Feb 4, 2013
hi ive read through the forum and still none the wiser i bought an onda v971 for xmas used it a dozen times couldnt get playstore to work when i finnaly did not long after it froze on start up the wee white android just stays on nothing happens the number on tablet is SN:V971DAC9V1A10440 its the 1.5ghz dualmali400gpu 1gb/ddr3 the seller said there was a years warrenty with the tablet but after 10 messages he said he would send me the instructions and firmware but nothing came i would be very gratfull if anyone could help me sort this out its been like this for 2weeks now thanks in advance for any help PS instructions in laymans terms would be helpfull thanks again

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Oh that really sucks man....

Who/Where did you buy the tablet from can you provide us the details, at the very least you can publicize the issue.

eirerogue

Feb 4, 2013
hi i bought it from a seller on fleabay called bigtoyou he is in the uk he just stopped replying to my messages i think im in the right place here to get it sorted thanks for the reply

cali

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 25, 2011
Welcome to the site. Sorry about the problems with your tab, hope you get things sorted out soon.

StefanNik

Feb 5, 2013
Onda V971 is new and inovative alternative for an ipad, it has a core chipset 8-core, 9,7 inch IPS, retina display, and an AMAIZING android 4.1 OS, it has more than an enough 2gb RAM, an a 16GB memory. and a outstanding 2 MP camera whith front flash. SO IF YOU ARE BORED WITH IPAD AND WANT TO TRY SOMETHING NEW, GO FOR THE ONDA V971http://www.*************/products/onda-v971-allwinner-a31-quad-core-chipset-8-core-gpu-3rd-gen-9-7-inch-ips-2048x1536-retina-display-android-4-1-os-tablet-pc-4k-hdmi-2gb-ddr3-ram-16gb-nand-flash-front-2-0mp-camera-m-r-p-499-99-on-sale-now-269-99

DaveyMcGravey

Aug 8, 2013
Hi, I experienced a similar problem on my V791. Hold both the HOME but and the ON/OFF button down for 1-2 minutes and a boot promt menu will eventually appear. My issue was resolved just by rebooting however if that doesn't work for you then try one of the other options