Onda V975M Mali 450 Octa Core GPU

Richard02

Apr 25, 2013
Hello everyone! I've been using Onda v802, without any major problems, I recently saw Onda ready to launch Onda V975M, how about this tablet? You can give me some advice?

Last edited:

v975m

Jan 25, 2014
I just got my v975m-ad. and it seem good so far. This is my first tablet so I can not compare it to anything but battery life seems six hours on internet does not get too warm. Had to shut down a couple times after looking at -importing Picts from my Kodak camera but everything seems to work so far. I want to get a antivirus for this-anybody using a good one on other older ondas? One thing scared me, after charging once there were all kinds of static lines going all over the screen but turned off and back on and all was good. I am still scared to really do anything with the tablet in case I bugger it up. Not many pictures taken with it yet but it seems to need lots of light and even then Picts are so so. I do not know if it is a browser problem or what but if you hit home key while you are doing something online what ever you were doing is gone,you can see it but when you touch it to go to it you go back to google-I just don't know enough about this OS yet.

mscream

Jan 31, 2014
I got mine yesterday. I don't have much comparison but tablet overall is great once you remove all Chinese stuff
smiley.gif
I have problem thou with Skype. When I try to establish connection or answer the call application/connection crashes and goes to main screen. It happens to both voice and video calls. I wonder if you have experienced such behavior or it's just problem of my piece?

v975m

Jan 25, 2014
I got mine yesterday. I don't have much comparison but tablet overall is great once you remove all Chinese stuff
smiley.gif
I have problem thou with Skype. When I try to establish connection or answer the call application/connection crashes and goes to main screen. It happens to both voice and video calls. I wonder if you have experienced such behavior or it's just problem of my piece?

I have had very little time with this device yet but I got almost 7 hours online with 28% batt. left. I have not even got rid of any of the Chinese apps. Any problem after doing that? Waiting for holiday to be over so I can ask some things at onda like what is this cell standby doing here. I hope they do put out a English manual as without more time to learn about it I am still lost.