Onda Vi30 Dual Core Firmware

Sopper

May 23, 2012
Hi, Androidinabox

Is there anyone who reviewed this tablet yet?
Can't find any review/test at the internet....

Intrested in Antutu scores and battery-life especially.

Sassinak

Aug 3, 2012
I got my vi30w last week. Dual core and all. How can you tell which version it is? I know I have ICS 4.0.3, which gave me quite a headache getting the calendar to sync.

J

Jabberghast

I got my vi30w last week. Dual core and all. How can you tell which version it is? I know I have ICS 4.0.3, which gave me quite a headache getting the calendar to sync.

Hi Sassinak - how did you get your Calendar to sync? I've been trying to fix my calendar sync on my vi30 dual core too. At the moment even though I've added my gmail account, the calendar app just says "no calendars" in settings :(

Sassinak

Aug 3, 2012
I can't find all my references but this one: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...ons/23013-solved-exchange-account-puzzle.html
Start by removing all your google accounts, you will re-add them afterwards.
when you add a new account, you will be offered a corporate account
The settings for this account should be :
domain/username : gmail\[email protected]
server: m.google.com <--that's the trick !
Call the account Calendar so as not to confuse it with your gmail account (for your gmail!) that you will add right after...
At first sync only the calendar: see how that goes. Reboot if you must.

Sassinak

Aug 3, 2012
I am getting a little ticked that I can't upgrade firmware because external SD won't mount on boot. Are there other ways to proceed? I haven't found them yet. Clockworkmod apparently doesn't yet support our tablet.
After muck dicking around, I found the tablet was having a hard time with that particular SDcard, changing to another model solved that problem and it could now upgrade and install firmware.
I say could, 'cause now, I bricked it. yea.

Last edited:

smudger

Sep 5, 2012
I am getting a little ticked that I can't upgrade firmware because external SD won't mount on boot. Are there other ways to proceed? I haven't found them yet. Clockworkmod apparently doesn't yet support our tablet. After muck dicking around, I found the tablet was having a hard time with that particular SDcard, changing to another model solved that problem and it could now upgrade and install firmware. I say could, 'cause now, I bricked it. yea.

Could anyone indicate where official firmware updates 1.2 and + can be obtained. People seem to write about them on the boards but they seem to be to all in tents invisible in the cybersphere. In other words no-one seems to provide any links .. :confused:

>>>>

Penny dropped finally! :rolleyes:

ONDA vi30 Firmware - USE LINK FROM LEAD POST BY ANDROIDINABOX AT TOP AND EDIT e.g change to 1.1 or 1.2 or whatever you think is the latest. If you get a 404 error then it doesn't exist yet ;=}

http://file2.mydrivers.com/ondata/download/driver/oamp3/Vi30D/Vi30D_v1.2.rar

Last edited: