Onda Vi40 flashing problems

alyntony

Aug 25, 2012
Hi everyone and thankyou for any help in advance here is my problem
i downloaded titanium backup to delete the chinese apps from my tablet i scrolled through and deleted what i thought i didnt need without making a backup coz im stupid now i have no browser google play store does not work it comes up with android process media has stopped apart from this the tablet works
i have downloaded livesuite and tried flashing about 1000 times but the driver for the tablet does not install correctly so livesuite will not connect to it
i thought perhaps the market fix that needs to be applied to this tablet had been deleted so i tried installing that but get an error message in the dos window telling me unable to mount disc permisson denied which is strange because usb debugging is connected and the drivers installed correctly
when i try to flash the tablet i hold down the menu button then plug the usb in then press the power button several times the green man with his belly spinning pops up and the tablet goes into recovery mode is this correct
when livesuite installs the driver windows states that it did not install correctly
can i mount a image on the external sd card to flash the firmware
please please help i am on the verge of binning it

yakzil

Jun 9, 2012
Hi everyone and thankyou for any help in advance here is my problem
i downloaded titanium backup to delete the chinese apps from my tablet i scrolled through and deleted what i thought i didnt need without making a backup coz im stupid now i have no browser google play store does not work it comes up with android process media has stopped apart from this the tablet works
i have downloaded livesuite and tried flashing about 1000 times but the driver for the tablet does not install correctly so livesuite will not connect to it
i thought perhaps the market fix that needs to be applied to this tablet had been deleted so i tried installing that but get an error message in the dos window telling me unable to mount disc permisson denied which is strange because usb debugging is connected and the drivers installed correctly
when i try to flash the tablet i hold down the menu button then plug the usb in then press the power button several times the green man with his belly spinning pops up and the tablet goes into recovery mode is this correct
when livesuite installs the driver windows states that it did not install correctly
can i mount a image on the external sd card to flash the firmware
please please help i am on the verge of binning it

I would try going to top notch tablets support | www.topnotchtablets.com and download live suite again and flash their (TNT) firmware. There is a good description of the flashing process on the site. Hope this helps