Onda Vi40 sound problem

radioburn

Jun 4, 2012
Hi everyone - just received my Onda Vi40 Elite (16GB) this morning and looking to get started. I'm new to Android in general as well, so have been tentatively trying out the tablet and all the settings, etc. Everything looks good so far but I have an issue with the sound - the sound seems "muted", as if it 1 of the channels was missing. Example - tried a couple of songs, music videos and the lead vocals are always muted, whereas the music plays loud and clear. Is this a settings issue that anyone hear might know about? Or is it a problem with the tablet? (I'm thinking it should support stereo sound)

Appreciate any advice!

macthecat

May 16, 2012
radioburn said:
Hi everyone - just received my Onda Vi40 Elite (16GB) this morning and looking to get started. I'm new to Android in general as well, so have been tentatively trying out the tablet and all the settings, etc. Everything looks good so far but I have an issue with the sound - the sound seems "muted", as if it 1 of the channels was missing. Example - tried a couple of songs, music videos and the lead vocals are always muted, whereas the music plays loud and clear. Is this a settings issue that anyone hear might know about? Or is it a problem with the tablet? (I'm thinking it should support stereo sound)

Appreciate any advice!

Hi
Have you tried listening through the earbubs, just a quick check to test if there is a channel down, better still try a couple of sets, one other thing to try might be to download a graphic equaliser app, it will allow you to fine tune your settings and balance better than the tablets native settings.
Hope this helps, good luck macthecat