Online videos slow/lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakumatsu

Apr 25, 2013
Hi everyone. I have a Yuandao/Vido N90S and until a week ago I could watch online videos from various websites without a problem (sites like Gamespot and Giantbomb). Now the videos lag and don't stream with enought speed even if I'm next to the router. Youtube, browsing and downloads work fine. Anyone can help me? The rom that I have installed in the device is the latest TNT one (1b). Thank you for any help you can give me.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

It's difficult to say where the problem is. If you are using a browser you could clean the cache. You could also try a total restart of your tablet. My guess is that your router may have some trash in it so I would start with powering it down for 30 seconds, then after it is fully back up, tap the connection on your tablet, tell it to disconnect then reconnect.

Bakumatsu

Apr 25, 2013
Last night I turned off the router and turned it on this morning and did what you suggested. No deal. Same thing happens. Also I've already cleaned my browser's cache and uninstall the video players. Tried to use the default but again no luck. The only thing I didn't try was a factory reset...

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Factory rest is the ultimate, if not painful, solution. Did you check out the thread on WiFi problems? Download WiFi Analyzer?

Bakumatsu

Apr 25, 2013
Nevermind. Found the reason for the lag. It's a problem related to the servers of the sites I mentioned. You can close the thread. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.