ONN M6-Android 4 - 9.7" tablet PC - Troubleshooting

soukms

Jul 19, 2012
Hi
AM Subramaniam K M. i bought a ONN M6 tablet PC (Android 4, 9.7" display, 16GB inbuilt storage) recently. It was working well for the past 1 month. Yesterday the tablet rebooted automatically & once rebooted the applications which i have already installed are all gone. I mean to say the tablet is like factory reset. i tried to install applications from market & it told "insuffiecient memory". I checked the Storage & found that the internal storage(system storage where the applications used to install) is showing 0.00mb but the balance storage of 12.36GB where our files can be stored is there. I tried to factory reset, wipe cache, but nothing gets back the internal storage. can i get any help on this please.​

soukms

Jul 19, 2012
Hi friends
I have found a solution to my problem & i have done it.
I just re installed the firmware & now my tablet is on the track & am happily using it.
The following are the websites where we can find the firmware for ONN M6
wwwdot86ppdotcom
wwwdotonnchinadotcom
the problem is the later is in chinese. in the former search for the firmware of ONNM6
I have attached a file which is translated from chinese of how to flash/upgrade the firmware by a friend from 866pp website.
Of course it is our risk about our actions of upgrading/flasing our tablets.
hope any one can do this their own like me as am an amature.
thanks a lot for the friends online who had helped on this
All the best:)

Attachments

• $M6.pdf
    274.4 KB · Views: 1,049