ONN M6 Tablet

fordskool

Sep 20, 2012
Hello people, New to this forum, not sure if im in the right place, so be nice haha

I just bought an ONN M6 Tablet from deals prime. Its got ICS stock, and i'd realy like to upgrade its firm ware or OS to help it run smoother.
Its very laggy when internet browsing, like pages can take 5-10mins to load (its not my internet connection) and sliding between screens and apps can be laggy more often than not. And ive asked deals prime if they can help me find any upgrades and they keep sending me links that are useless which dont have anything to do with upgrading my tablet.

I know that once i'd upgraded my Galaxy Nexus phone to Jellybean it ran smoother, i was wondering if I can do some sort of upgrade to my tablet to do the same?
Ive looked hard and theres nothing about my tablet anywhere on the net, and there was one post on this forum about a problem with the M6 but it lead me to a site in Chinese. So wasnt useful at all.

So if anyone knows how i can upgrade or get it to run better please help. thanks.

D

Dawnstar

Hello;)

Welcome to AT forum.

If you want to upgrade your tablet you have to find the update driver for it, Now if you want to change your tablet OS like your phone to jelly bean you will need batchtool_1.5.exe then the update driver or drivers

This link is for a Rockchip but it might work with you tablet if not then you have find the batchtool for your tab.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/106697397/Rockchip_Batch_Tool_v1.5.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

fordskool

Sep 20, 2012
Hello;)

Welcome to AT forum.

If you want to upgrade your tablet you have to find the update driver for it, Now if you want to change your tablet OS like your phone to jelly bean you will need batchtool_1.5.exe then the update driver or drivers

This link is for a Rockchip but it might work with you tablet if not then you have find the batchtool for your tab.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/106697397/Rockchip_Batch_Tool_v1.5.zip

Thanks for the info.
BUt where abouts do i find an update driver for my tablet? Ive looked all over google for info and cant find a thing. Is there like a site where i can go
and find this stuff for my tablet?

Thanks for that link, but im pretty sure my tablet is the Allwinner A9 1.5ghz 400mali 1gb ram?