Ordered New Chinese Tablet, wondring if I can Install a custom ROM.

zacho56

Nov 11, 2011
Hey there guys. This is my first post on this forum so, go easy on me, haha. I've been snooping around on these forums looking for my answer but couldnt seem to find it. I just bought this ( http://www.ebay.ca/itm/260868600353...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_4128wt_1780 ) last night online and I already am worried about the OS on it. It seems like its gonna be non responsive and sluggish. My question to you fellow friends is: Can I get a custom Android put on this Tablet? Ive seen them out there for 8650 VIA but will it work on mine? And if so, would you be asble to post a few links to some ROMS or threads to help me on my newfound adventure? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Zacho56

tumpy

Dec 15, 2010
I feel your pain, you didn't do your homework, the price alone should be a hint to you that it doesn't worth the headache that you start to have, i see your location is in canada, black friday the playbook will be $199, radioshack will have the velocity for $49...go luck....as for any custom rom for that i think you will quicker hit the lottery jackpost than getting a rom for it...