Ouups..

jcee1993

Aug 26, 2012
Did I just post two threads without introducing myself? how rude!

Anyway, Jesper is my name and I'm a prou.. oh sorry.. I'm the happiest guy alive, to have a girlfriend that's a proud owner of a Samsung tab 2 10.1, and I'm happy about the fact that she is sleeping, so that I'm able to lend it for a while.. She likes it so much she almost sleeps with it.. haha.

I'm a native swedishspeaking (apologises in advance for any bad english) tech-maniac.. And I'm totally getting a tablet as soon as I can afford it, atm I'm looking at the Galaxy note 10.1, but I'm not sure..

Hey, while I got your attention, I was looking around after a place to give advice on how to improve the forum-app.. where to?

Thanks in advance, and good day to you all!

Jesper

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Jesper, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. I hope you get your own tablet soon, so your time here with us isn't limited to when your girlfriend is asleep.:) The http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/site-comments-suggestions/ section would be the place to place to give advice on how to improve the forum. However, the forum-app isn't under our control and we can't make any changes to it.:( Enjoy the forum when you get the opportunity!