Over 10,000 sold

fridge011

Mar 19, 2011
On Woot.com yesterday. Wow. I never would have thought they would have purchased that many from the factory. I was thinking 2 at the most. Guess I won't be the newest guy here anymore. Hehe

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Wonder how many of those buyers know about us?

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using the Android Tablet app!

fridge011

Mar 19, 2011
I found the forum by googling gtablet forums. It was the first one that popped up. Gotta figure at least a couple hundred people will show up. I could be wrong though.....

Swould333

Aug 5, 2010
I turned a younger fella here at work onto the deal he said he was gonna bite...he was ready to pounce on an ebay deal for a Archos 101 till i showed him the woot deal...

he's been looking over my should for a few weeks while i've been here so he'll be onboard before long i hope... ..

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
cool. we also need to make sure that everyone here joins the Gtablet/Viewsonic Group!

jonroach13

Mar 24, 2011
I just purchased the gTablet from woot yesterday. I was searching to find out if there was a Honeycomb port yet... Looks like I'll be hanging out in here a lot!!!

Last edited:

Ronin317

Mar 23, 2011
I was one of the 10k that bought one, but I've been lurking this forum for quite a while. I've been on the fence as to what I wanted in a tablet for several months, and had always leaned towards Android, but didn't think the devices were quite there yet. Hell, I went to Best Buy 3 times with the intent of walking out with a Nook Color to root and mess with, and came home empty-handed each time.

I wanted to wait for the newer Samsung tabs, and had to weigh whether or not I wanted an iPad2 as a gift. It all panned out yesterday when I saw that woot deal...forced me to finally join the forum.

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Ordered Yesterday. to good a deal to pass up

I got one woowoot!

I just purchased the gTablet from woot yesterday. I was searching to find out if there was a Honeycomb port yet... Looks like I'll be hanging out in here a lot!!!

I turned a younger fella here at work onto the deal he said he was gonna bite...he was ready to pounce on an ebay deal for a Archos 101 till i showed him the woot deal...

he's been looking over my should for a few weeks while i've been here so he'll be onboard before long i hope... ..

I found the forum by googling gtablet forums. It was the first one that popped up. Gotta figure at least a couple hundred people will show up. I could be wrong though.....

I was one of the 10k that bought one, but I've been lurking this forum for quite a while. I've been on the fence as to what I wanted in a tablet for several months, and had always leaned towards Android, but didn't think the devices were quite there yet. Hell, I went to Best Buy 3 times with the intent of walking out with a Nook Color to root and mess with, and came home empty-handed each time.

I wanted to wait for the newer Samsung tabs, and had to weigh whether or not I wanted an iPad2 as a gift. It all panned out yesterday when I saw that woot deal...forced me to finally join the forum.

Let the madness begin ^^

Garemlin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2010
Me too. Just ordered one myself. Been on here since November.

Howdy Mike!!!

BTW Mike (right above me) and I are on staff over on DXF so are no strangers to hacking. LOL

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Me too. Just ordered one myself. Been on here since November.

Howdy Mike!!!

BTW Mike (right above me) and I are on staff over on DXF so are no strangers to hacking. LOL

Good deal. We can always use the help of some more experienced users.