Over 10,000 sold

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Welcome to all the new folks, VERY happy to have you...

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using the Android Tablet app!

it2steve

Feb 16, 2011
I too am guilty... ordered TWO myself, for absolutely NO reason whatsoever; already have two?

Last edited:

Detonation

Mar 19, 2011
Unfortunately out of those 10,000, I bet there will be a lot of people that turn it on, hate the stock interface, and just sell it on ebay because they know nothing of rooting/etc.

Garemlin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2010
Unfortunately out of those 10,000, I bet there will be a lot of people that turn it on, hate the stock interface, and just sell it on ebay because they know nothing of rooting/etc.

Yeah and prolly make a little profit in the process. LOL

voyageurs60

Dec 27, 2010
I have been waiting for a "fast" android tab... XOOM just to expensive and have to buy a data plan... Think the Viewsonic G-tab is what will fill my need. Looking forward to being a proud owner. So please add me to the Owner list!!! Thanks - Dan

vaccdroid

Jan 8, 2011
Been here a while ( I own 2 other tablets) and become a woot G Tablet owner , well as soon as it gets here.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Well then....welcome for when it gets there!

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using the Android Tablet app!

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
It will take some time. 1-2 weeks is the norm for processing. Then shipping is like 3-5 days.

fridge011

Mar 19, 2011
ive been checking woot and they said these are gonna leave in 2 seperate shipments. one left friday and if you have a tracking number yours went out friday, but since they shipped 4,000+ it might take a little bit to scan and do whatever fedex needs to do. so if you havent gotten a fedex update by the end of the day tomorrow or so, send woot an email letting them know theres a problem. plus they said this.

Lastly - Good news! A slower to receive truck shipment was waiting at our dock this morning, so all orders will be turned around and completed today. We were hedging an additional day on this as it was ultimately out of our full control.

brs954

Mar 24, 2011
ive been checking woot and they said these are gonna leave in 2 seperate shipments. one left friday and if you have a tracking number yours went out friday, but since they shipped 4,000+ it might take a little bit to scan and do whatever fedex needs to do. so if you havent gotten a fedex update by the end of the day tomorrow or so, send woot an email letting them know theres a problem. plus they said this.

Lastly - Good news! A slower to receive truck shipment was waiting at our dock this morning, so all orders will be turned around and completed today. We were hedging an additional day on this as it was ultimately out of our full control.

Thanks for the heads up... I think this may be the fastest I have ever had anything ship from WOOT!