Over 10,000 sold

fridge011

Mar 19, 2011
Not me. It seems my scheduled delivery date of today was wrong due to the fact Woot sent shipping info Friday but it didn't get picked up till yesterday. So I'm getting mine tomorrow cause I'm in the two day shipping range. Has your Tracking number been updated?

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
All - there have been so many new W00Ters, I kind of lost track of names. If you want to be added to the Owner's thread, please check the list to see if you are there, and if you aren't then send me a PM with your Name and State.

thanks!

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Mine was delivered a couple hours ago... I'll see it when I get home... and explain to the missus why we have one. :)

or you will walk in the door to an open box and your wife saying "Honey! how thoughtful, I LOVE it!!!"

Detonation

Mar 19, 2011
Got shipping info on Friday, due for delivery tomorrow, though none of the tracking details have updated since it left the facility on friday.

joe_mcp

Dec 7, 2010
@Detonation - How can you you tell it's due tomorrow? I got my shipping info on friday as well and the fedex site just shows that it arrived at hutchins, TX on Sat... Would love to get mine tomorrow too...

Thanks,

Joe

YJJim

Mar 29, 2011
Mine was delivered a couple hours ago... I'll see it when I get home... and explain to the missus why we have one. :)

Initial charge is taking forever! Ok, only 3 hours so far, but was hoping to get it set up tonight...

Any idea how long the first charge should take?

edited: apparently, it takes just under 4 hours...

Last edited:

Detonation

Mar 19, 2011
@Detonation - How can you you tell it's due tomorrow? I got my shipping info on friday as well and the fedex site just shows that it arrived at hutchins, TX on Sat... Would love to get mine tomorrow too...

Thanks,

Joe

Below the graphic progress bar thing there should be a small Shipment Dates section with the Estimated Delivery Date.

And my tracking did finally update, it is in fact on truck out for delivery right now! Looks like the tracking info was probably held up because:

Mar 29, 2011 5:14 PM Shipment exception CHICAGO, IL Barcode label unreadable and replaced

ha

fridge011

Mar 19, 2011
Finally! I got my grab today and flashed began 5.1.1 and pershoots kernal. Runs great! Fast as crap. I don't like the keyboard at all though. Gotta lot of stuff to dl now. I need some wallpapers

fridge011

Mar 19, 2011
What can i do about apps force closing? Flikie does it as soon as i open it. How do I get a dashboard whereby can see instant news and weather and Facebook updates, like there was before I flashed a new rom? Why is the app market search so screwed up. I van search for a certain app name and it will give me 15 apps before I get to the one I searched for along with 100 other apps that don't have the words I searches for in them?

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
What can i do about apps force closing? Flikie does it as soon as i open it. How do I get a dashboard whereby can see instant news and weather and Facebook updates, like there was before I flashed a new rom? Why is the app market search so screwed up. I van search for a certain app name and it will give me 15 apps before I get to the one I searched for along with 100 other apps that don't have the words I searches for in them?

1. What ROM are you using? (I'm lazy and don't feel like searching your old posts) (also you could put it in your sig)
2. I use widgets I want to see every day on my main screen.
-Fancy Widge - weather and time
-Facebook - Facebook news feed
-Batterly Left - Battery status
-News & Weather - Set it up for News if thats what you want
3. The Market just does that because it still has not been optimized for Tablet usage. Not all apps will show up because its rumored that the description of your tablet blocks certain apps from showing up. (the new G-Harmony-Gingerbread shows up as AOSP)

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Thanks man. I saw you have a kernel in the making. How does it run? A

I'm flattered you think I could make a ROM but no its not me. I'm just posting a XDA thread that TJ made there. We have a ton of users here and mostly Devs and advanced users hang on XDA. Most stable ROM yet. Has many features that my D2 has and I love that.