Overclocking the disgo 6000!! Can we????? and a few other questions..

lohtse

Mar 9, 2011
Well as the title says..

Can we overclock the Disgo 6000?? If so how and to what speeds?

Can we use a usb gps dongle??? I have one and works with other tablets but not with Disgo!!!

Can we activate usb Debug mode(titanium backup uses it) If so how???

The holy grail!!!...Can we use Adhoc networks and how do we set it up???

Can we activate Auto rotate??? Seems it supports it but as my tab came with 2.2 it was broken by this update..

How do we use 3gDongles?? Have tried entering the APN settings and saving them but they are not saved when go back to apn menu.

and finally can we enable the ability to allow our pc's/laptops to see the tabs as a drive???

If can get these features working I would be sooooooooooo happy...

And yes am now rooted!!! ;)

regards
Lohtse

Last edited:

lohtse

Mar 9, 2011
Found a work around for usb debug on the disgo.... Installed button saviour, This requires usb debug to work and asks if you wish to activate it. clicked yes and it opened the develpment settings screen in settings.Ticked the usb debug box and hay presto debug is active!!!!!

So this would suggest that all the settings and access is there just the settings menu you is locked down as also discovered that I have now security settings for lock screen but on installing and using playerpro I found I could access the lock screen setup via the playerpro widget setup menu as opens lock screen setup too...

so my question is this could we use a settings apk for another 2.2 device that has full control/menus on the disgo???(copy and replace the file using root explorer)

vnonvmousx

Sep 22, 2011
You can use adbwireless for usb debugging, it works over wifi. Install it and click the pretty red button, then launch adb on your pc and use "adb connect device-ip-here" Then you can use adb install etc.

You can't get a pc to view it as a drive. Sucks I know.