Owner of new Orkia tablet

bkar81

Sep 20, 2012
Hi, I own a new Orkia tablet PP555 and I am new to Android world...

I want to install good apps in my tablet (without 3G). Please help me...

bkar81

Sep 20, 2012
I heard something called rooting. What is that and what is the use of it? Will it affect my Tab?

I don't see few things in my Tab which I see in my friend's Android phone - like contacts, memo, launcher (just above the status bar) and mainly the mic symbol in my keyboard (for voice input). Is it by default wont be available in a Tab or is there any settings to enable them? If not how to bring contacts atleast (If I check any contact application in Play store, it is saying that my Tab is incompatible :(

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi bkar, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question, the Android Tablet Q&A section would be the place to go. I'm moving this thread there for you, so more people can join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

SandeepOrkia

Dec 24, 2012
I need help, I am using Orkia Tablet, having problem in booting, when switching on, it stucks on Orkia logo, only shows android symbol then Orkia banner then got stuck, not going through, Pls help
Orkia Tab Model- OK-PP555, internal Memory- 4 GB, Android version- 4.03
go through the link for Tab details- http://www.ebay.in/itm/ws/eBayISAPI....:X:AAQ:IN:1123
Pls help me to fix this problem

Orkia Tablet not booting up