Owners manual

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum!

If you check with the hardware manufacturer's website, you can usually download from there.

Since we don't konw what hardware you are running it is hard to help you beyond that. ;)

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Do a Google search for your tablet, or tell us what your tablet is, and one of the suggestions they offer should be for a user manual. Also, if you go to settings on your tablet there should be a section where you can read at least parts of it.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

Dec 22, 2011
Hi, i just got my galaxy p7300 Tab
the bufttonbetween the home button and the screen pic button shows alyl the past apps ive been too appear, and i think it is using upall my ramm. is there a way i ccan delete them?
my ram meter says im using 534 of 700 and something???
any ideas

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Not to worry, Android deals with memory management efficiently, and it seems task managers tend to do more harm than good. I think a lot of people using task managers are more concerned with power management.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
That is a "Recent Apps" button not an "Open Apps" button. Android does a great job killing tasks and freeing up RAM as it needs it. The only way to clear out this is to reboot the device, but it is not really necessary.