Ownta OR Chinishop

rsethu22

Feb 11, 2012
Hi BP, i just ordered ainol novo advanced 2 from ownta on 9th feb. They shipped out mine on next day.they also provide me a tracking number.p
i will update wat happens. They are replied all of my questions

dawnski

Apr 21, 2012
Hi there, Ownta.com did great on shipping my tablet, but has dropped the ball regarding repairs. Tablet was send back for repair in beginning of January, and all they keep telling me is that its still being repaired, please be patient. Their website states that all repairs will be done within 10 days of receiving the product back, yet I have been waiting 3 months now. I asked them to either replace with the same or comparable model tablet or refund my money but they choose to ignore these options. They give no explanations for why it is taking so long. They state that the manufacturer has it, yet the manufacturer says they know nothing about this and never received the tablet. On March 8th customer service told me it would be ready in 3-4 days.....yet here we are April 20th. I have turned this matter over to the Hong Kong authorities as I feel I am being lied to and defrauded. You can make up your own mind as to whether you want to use this company or not.

petloc

Jan 4, 2011
Hi i bought a cover with a keyboard from Ownta, they advertised it as for the paladin, it comes with the wrong USB connection, when i contacted them they didnt want to know, they just said buy an adaptor. i would not recommend them,

henryhmcf

Feb 19, 2012
I made a purchase of a xiaomi mi-one mobile phone by paypal on the site Ownta.com - Wholesale Dropshipping Leader | Drop Ship | Dropshippers on March

23, 2012,order #229976, in the amount of $ 409.99 USD, and after only a month of use the phone

wasn´t turning on anymore, I contacted the customer service of the site and told me that I had

to send the phone back to check it, so I did it. The phone was delivered to the address that

the customer service informed me, as anyone can verify in the brazilian post office website,

Correios: encomendas, rastreamento, telegramas, cep, cartas, selos, agncias e mais! with this tracking number: CP291005685BR I contacted the customer service

to inform the arrival but they deny the delivery of the package, even after I show the proof of

the delivery.