Packard Bell Liberty G100

crewmeal

Aug 28, 2011
Just purchased the above tablet, whilst the quality of it is excellent there is one problem. It won't play live TV like Sky News or any of the TV players. It won't accept Microsoft Silverlight or install Adobe Flash 10.1 which is needed. It will play yoube tube clips and movies. When I bought it I was assured it would play TV.

The downloaded manual is next to useless. There is nothing in the online support. Anyone any ideas?

crewmeal

Aug 28, 2011
I understand you want to know if Silverlight is supported on your Android device.

Unfortunately Silverlight is not supported on the iPad as it is not running Mac OS 10.4.11 or higher. Please visit the following link to view the system requirements for Silverlight.

Get Silverlight | Microsoft Silverlight

I will close this case but if you do have any further questions relating to Microsoft Silverlight, please feel free to contact us.

This was the reply I received from Microsoft!!! I wonder why they think the ipad is run on Android!! Anyway I tried the Dolphin browser and it supports evrything I need!!

kaps

Mar 14, 2012
hi guys,

after so much searching, luckily i found this thread. i as well bought this liberty tab g100. but my firmware is 3.0.1 and i want to upgrade it to3.2. as per the news on the website of packard bell this tab can be upgraded and it should have been 3.2 as the compqny released g100 with 3.2. now i tried with system update, but it says ur tablet is upto date.

please help me upgrading my softwareto android 3.2

Last edited: