Paired but not connected.

wrlazenby

Jun 6, 2011
I am sitting here trying to connect my Xoom with my Motorola Bluetooth Keyboard it says "paired but not connected".
I have turned the keyboard on, reset it, new batteries, everything I can think of.At most, it will connect for half a second or so, and then the connection will be lost. I have also tested Bluetooth pairing with my phone and I have obtained the same results. I have contacted Motorola and they have been no help at all :/
Does anyone know of something I can do to fix this problem? Honestly, the only thing I am interested in is connecting the keyboard to aid in quicker typing.

PS. I'm new to this forum, so if I posted this in the wrong place, I am sorry.

pharoah

Sep 5, 2010
some times it is a bit funny to get connected.try hitting the button for the net browser over and over till it connects.sometimes just punching a button over and over like that prompts it to connect.

wrlazenby

Jun 6, 2011
Didn't work :( Thanks for the help, tho.

I think there may just be something wrong with my Xoom's Bluetooth rather than the keyboard it's self. I'll probably just send it in for repairs in the next week or so. I'm also having some wifi tethering issues as well, that may be related to this problem.