Pandawill

vdonatiello

Jun 17, 2010
i read few positive comments on pandawill
i have been checking closely few websites, pandawill website is more often down than up ... you guys still confirm this is a relaible place???

vwtazz

Sep 12, 2010
The spec's on the Gpad are a whole lot nicer than the one at Dealextreme,CPU,mem and camera. If I were gonna buy another one (i have the Moonse E7002) I would be looking hard at that Gpad.
Check out the forum for feedback on the seller.
Hope this helps.
K.C.

iamdestruktor

Aug 31, 2010
The black G10 on pandawill is really nice. It doesn't have an HDMI port but that's not a real biggie. I kinda wish i purchased through them instead of Merimobiles.

Aug 4, 2010
I won't ever buy anything from DX again. I own the Gpad G10 bought from Pandawillmake sure to tell
them to ship the correct adaptor. I also own a G11 Get the G11. Its better made. Has a HDMI port.
Glass screen. Just no G sensor. Pandawill responds to questions quickly and is helpful. I had to contact Paypal to get
a refund from DX Lots of buyers have complained about the slow shipping from DX and lack of customer support and
help.

If speed isn't a issue and price is DX. If you can afford a bit more and value decent CS then Panda or Mp4 Nation.net Please
note: Mp4 is also slow. Merrimobles charges shipping. Best is subjective as its all about your needs.
However the new Rockchip units at Mp4 have a better version of Android. Yes its 1.5 but it works better. The versions on
the Gpads will need firmware updates.

Afri10

Dec 7, 2010
Pandawill.com

My experience:
-best price for Gpad g10 with free shipping
-10 bucks for dhl express shipping
-4 days shippig with dhl express shipping
-top product
-good responding customer service
-big forum community

Diskus

Mar 8, 2011
I bought G10 from them too and one member of their forum. It is really good having such a place for customers to discuss their things, especially tablets, cell phones, complicated.
But the pandawill site runs not very well recently. It rarely send you the right search results....
Hope it gets better soon

carrotts

Aug 26, 2011
Can anyone recommend the best shipping option for delivery to the UK, i.e. DHL china, DHL Hong Kong. I'm not overly concerned about the few extra pounds, just want to know which is most reliable
Cheers
Carrotts

sundeshine

Sep 14, 2011
The shipping speed is virtually same, but HK DHL will faster a little, same as #11 said Hongkong is a free-trade zones and use more efficient flight sources to ship goods to worldwide...

Pol

Dec 18, 2013
[h=2]Don't buy on pandawill !!!![/h]
They're publishing item with nice discounts, The customers are registering and making the orders, and then they notice you that the item not in the stock, and no expectation. Meanwhile they're using your money and you can wait a whole month with their promises and still no shipping. After all they refund the payment without any compensation but used your money for whole month or more. Read their forums! Many many customers asking for the shipping status and at last get the refund after weeks of waiting.
Nice way to use your money free!