Pandigital Novel Frenzee Mod Issues: Help please

cgreusche77

Nov 27, 2011
I wanted to download the frenzee mod to my pandigital novel. so i downloaded it here:7" Black PDN (Android 1.5) Modded Firmware - Frenzee - SlateDroid.com (i know the link is from slatedroid and i should probably be posting this on slatedroid but their website won't allow me to) and followed the steps exactly. Only after i did that did i read the rest of the thread. i noticed the issues, tried mine out, and noticed it was the same. After i go through the setup it asks me to open my phone's keyboard and shows a picture of a phone opening. i saw a thread that showed a solution, but since i am very VERY new at this i did not understand it, it had things like jack in the box trick and stuff. Please help me by either telling me how to get my novel back to normal (i can't delete the file because it doesn't appear in the folder) or how to get the frenzee mod to work right. Please help

Tirell

Nov 29, 2011
Use ADB to uninstall SetupWizard.apk. After I did that, I was able to use my PDN. Do you know how to use ADB?

cgreusche77

Nov 27, 2011
no i have no idea what that is or how to use it (Im very very new to this) Please explain

Last edited: