Pandigital SuperNova RR80B455 Internet Tablet

jim2029

Feb 15, 2011
I just bought this tablet because it came with a 32GB Micro SD card for $99 with a coupon code I had. I was planning on selling the tablet when I got it, but that may change.

Does anyone know anything about this tablet? I'f like to root it and flash a custom rom on it... one that has more options and the actual Google Play Store on it.

This is where I bought it.... Pandigital SuperNova RR80B455 Internet Tablet - Android 2.3, 8 Multi-Touch, 512MB Memory, 4GB Storage, Dual Webcams (Refurbished) at TigerDirect.com

Thanks for any info.

HerronScott

May 27, 2012
What kind of info are you looking for? It's not difficult to root it and install the Google Play (have to install older Google MarketPlace first and then it will upgrade). There are quite a few apps that will not be available from Google Play due to the model but install Amazon Marketplace and 1Mobile Market and I've been able to find most apps without search directly for APK's and manually installing them.

I installed the Amazon firmware on mine as I preferred it over the Barnes and Noble firmware (need an SD card though for the Amazon firmware).

Scott

xhanay

Jun 28, 2012
Try to get the app called DEVICE SPOOFER....any galaxy s or nexus s type phone will get around the Google Play device restrictions. Works great for me.

Fabien

Aug 26, 2012
Hi Scott,

Wich kind of tablet do you suggest me between "tablet Flare HipstreeHD 9" Wi-Fi" or "Pandigital 8" 4GB Android 2.3 Internet Tablet and Transcend 32GB Class 4 microSDHC Flash Card Bundle"?

Have a nice day!

Fabien