Pandigital SuperNova Wi-Fi Stopped Working

zmster

Aug 9, 2012
Not dumd at all. Alot of wireless owners dont know how to manually configure their routers. Its fairly easy to do.

First from command on your machine type

Code:
ipconfig

Next, in your favorite browser, enter the ipaddress of your gateway thats listed in ipconfig. A user/pass window should appear. Google your router make to find the default user/pass.

Ex. Linksys/cysco routers are 192.168.1.1 with blank for user and 'admin' for the password. Dlink usualy is 192.168.0.1 blank on both by default. Netgear is usually 192.168.1.1 admin//password by default.

Once into your router read through the provided help section for information on how the web based ui works. Once you get the hang of it, its really easy to customize your local network the way you would a computer.

Macaddrrss setings is usually either in the advanced section of the router ui or under the setup tab.

Hope that sheds some light on routers for you.

Sent from my PD SuperNova DLX

hm my Supernova is showing a mac address of 00:00:00:00:00:00 and my router won't accept that...

brazuca74

Jan 3, 2013
Well who wants to know my fix? I had the same problem after i tryed to download google play.....after read a lot of foruns tryed these...reset to original without my sd card....couldn't set up wifi so skipped these part....went to es file explorer is gona oppened as was reading sd card so press the icon of card ad it will open the tablet conf. go to system/app and find the icon for the WIFI sayng everywarewifiwidgwet...press it and will ask if you want to reinstall....do it...confirm.
turn power off, insert sdcard again and turn on the power....go to setting, wireless turn it on wireless...should show the networks and that is it!!! mine is working fine and perfect. hope to help all of you