pandora cannot install

LAZERART

Feb 1, 2012
I have tried to download pandora and message appears..."This app is incompatible with your china telecom unknown mercury"...What??? How do I fix

J

jimbo7630

I get that fairly regularly, the Market thinks it knows everything and won't download because it feels that your device is incompatible with the app. OR vice versa!

james1bow

Apr 3, 2012
Hi Lazerart, welcome to the forum. As Jimbo said, the Market is sometimes a little picky about downloading. It's possible your device really is incompatible though. Try installing from here Amazon.com: Pandora: Appstore for Android and see what happens. Good luck.

ive had the same problem too. do a google search for pandora.apk on a pc. copy to a usb flash drive and run it with a package manager. had to do this with all the apps that "werent" compatable. the problem is is that some apps are region specific and google play/market wont let u install if its out of your regoin. ive been trying to figure out how to change regoin setting but to no avail. im guessing this would fix the problem but from what ive read its scripted in to the rom for android. will post more as i figure it out.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi James, welcome to you as well. It's nice to see new members helping out as soon as they have a chance, that's what this forum's all about.:eek:

james1bow

Apr 3, 2012
ty spider. wondering if this guy got it to work. time to search the forums for region change lol

SCHMEDLEYB

Jan 7, 2012
Try Jango. It works well on the same tablet and I'm pretty sure you can get it through the crappy market that comes on our tab.
Works great on mine. You'll have to build some new stations.