Pandora Radio for your Coby 7024 Android Tablet

GoldPimp

May 26, 2011
For all of the people that love Pandora radio as much as i do here is a link for the download file Pandora 1.5.3

I can confirm this working with no problems on my Coby Kyros 7024 stock/non rooted tablet. Hope everyone enjoys this as much as i do.

Last edited:

weho

Jun 2, 2011
Why not just get it from the pandora website/market link??? Worked for me.

Sent from my MID7024 using Android Tablet Forum

GoldPimp

May 26, 2011
Not everyone has the market installed on their tablet and from the website requires a mobile device to be registered or market access, so this is for all of those who have yet to get market installed/working on their tablet yet.

bob_alou

Nov 21, 2011
For all of the people that love Pandora radio as much as i do here is a link for the download file Pandora 1.5.3

I can confirm this working with no problems on my Coby Kyros 7024 stock/non rooted tablet. Hope everyone enjoys this as much as i do.

There was no visible link. I went to the Pandora website using the browser and supposedly did the install but got no desktop icon. Check in the settings and no program installed. Went back to the browser and was going to re-install and it shows that it is installed (the button on the Pandora website says "Installed"). I cannot find it. If I can't install Pandora it goes back to the store so I don't want to root it.

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
The link GoldPimp gave is to a website where you can download the 1.5.3 version from, but it won't auto-install after downloading is finished. You have to go to the downloads folder and open the apk file to install it or use another tool to install third party apps.

Jason2783

Jan 30, 2012
How did you get it to come up in a search on Market? There are several apps that I can't find on Market with my MID1024, including Pandora, Mint, Youtube........ lots of basic ones don't seem to appear in search results. Any thoughts?

Further, when I download the file at the above mentioned link, when I launch the app, I get an error saying "Sorry, your device is not currently supported. Model: m801".

Why not just get it from the pandora website/market link??? Worked for me.

Sent from my MID7024 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited: